AitO update

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: AitO Refunds

You haven't got a clue what actually went on behind the scenes, LewisD. Nor have you any idea how randomly Shannon refunded or played with people. So for once just shut up! :thwak

This is a public forum, sweetheart. I WILL NOT SHUT UP.

Shannon is truly pyschotic! :bat2

:thwak :thwak :thwak :thwak :thwak :thwak :thwak

Glad some folks are still getting money back.

Obviously it's not a dead horse at all since some people are getting refunds. and Lewis, your last post was really really rude. Sweetheart indeed!

Peace%20Bear.jpg

That's great Goldberry. At least I know that people from the outside of the States are getting back money. Hopefully, I'll see my refund.

Great news for everyone getting a refund! Woo hoo! The wheels of justice turn slowly, but sometimes when they DO get going, they don't stop! :banana

LewisD, you bring to mind the adage "Just because you can, doesn't mean you should." Calling Goldberry sweetheart? Sounds somewhat threatening and sexist. But whatever. You're not listening anyway. :dunno

Rude? She is the one trying to limit my freedom of expressing opinion...telling someone to "shut up" is not exactly polite behavior.

It's great that people are getting refunds and especially good that international customers are also receiving them.

If this thread is to continue though it should be politely. Thanks.

That last post was ridiculous LewisD. Here, hold this mirror. It is you that can be construed as rude, in your nonchalant wiping of the significance of these refunds. A red rag to a bull, so to speak. Initially, it was you that could be seen as attempting to limit expressions of further opinions. Furthermore, no-one told anyone to shut up. To say "So for once just shut up!", it means 'here, try this advice', and as the advice was given post 'expression of opinion' it has no relevance to having had any limiting of your said opinion, whatsoever. Thus there is no behaviour here, able to be categorized as, polite or not. I don't know what you hoped to achieve, bending the truth to your own slant. That is the sort of behaviour that got Shannon where she is.

Way to go Goldberry, :clap . You should be proud of what you have accomplished. Little consolation to have had to spend so much time and effort to get what is, so, and just rightfully, what was yours to begin with. Well done all those concerned.

I get elated everytime I hear of someone else getting their rightful property back, there is some good in this world ... and that is worth fighting for.

Sad be the day, when we actually join the side of the guilty. :(

good on you goldberry, and others who got their refunds.

LewisD, how can you go on about it being a public forum and being able to say what you want when 5 minutes earlier you were telling everyone not to bring this subject of AITO up.
This is a public forum so people can express any opinions they want about AITO.
And yes, I wish you'd shut up too.
:hat

Got a cheque from Shannon in the post today for a full refund and Im in Australia. Very pleased. Good luck to everyone! :dance

Goldberry and Arwen, i have pmed you for some advice. Hope you can help me out. Thanks! :rock

I'm in the UK, and just received a cheque for my full balance. :x (lets hope it clears!)

To be honest I had totally given up all hope. So my thanks to everyone that has contributed in the effort behind the scenes (especially Peter) for helping the process to get to this stage on behalf of everyone that have just received cheques.

Cheers! :rock

I hope everyone else yet to be refunded - is.

WTF, I'm jealous man.........I still haven't received anything yet. I could sure use that money that she owes me. I just bought me a SSW Luke Skywalker and there are other stuff I wanna get too but short on money.

Congrats to those who have recieved thier money back. Remember without Lasher's persistance with the authorities and this mad-woman NOBODY would have gotten a cent back. Hopefully everyone will get back what was stolen from them.

All hail Lasher the Great!:bow

When it rains it pours, I wonder what brought in the sudden flow of checks (mind the US spelling :p )? :dunno

re

i got a parcel form the global express with a refund for my full amount too, not quite sure how to cash it though, :bonk
I personally think that the hundreds of scammed peoples complaints finally got through, Anyways, as long as all get there money back, im happy, means i dont need to cancel my sauron order now!
:p

Re: re

Pay it into your bank like you would any other cheque. :p

It will have to be processed through their foreign accounts before it reaches yours so can take weeks before (and if) it clears.

:wave

Re: re

I'm not sure about you guys but i once had to bank in a cheque in pounds from the UK but i didnt get the amount i was supposed to get.

because i had to pay the bank admin charges for clearing it for both sides i think and also the postage for the cheque to be sent back to the UK for clearing.

sounds stupid to me, sending it overseas and back again.:bonk by the time it was cleared i think i prob only got back 3/4 of the amount stated on the cheque. :bang

Back