AitO update

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
re

Given the circumstances i dont want to send this back to her and ask for payment on £'s or by paypal, 3/4 refund is better than none imo!
:banana :p

Re: re

without a doubt we have to thank peter for all his efforts in helping out on this matter.

speaking of which, i dun seem to see him around recently.

just did

FWIW, I deposited mine yesterday, and looks like my bank cleared it today. So . . . things look good. I've poured the money back to what they were suppose to get me . . . Now all's well.

Re

So who is still owed money?

I haven't received anything. Only filed a Texas Better Business Bureau report today though and am about to post a complaint to the Texas Attorney General.... >:

She owes me more than anyone else here has mentioned so far. :bang

Re: Re

arannz, i've filed necessary complains last week after seeing fellow members getting their refunds.

for late filers it would prob take some time before our turn. i've filed with the texas BBB, Attorney General, and the FBI internet fraud.

hope you get your money back esp when it's such a large amount. :rock

I've heard she owes some individules in the area of 10k.
Some far more than that even!

But I am pleased to say that I too received a cheque in the mail. A cashier's cheque, so it's non-retractable and bounce-proof. In fact, it cleared in less than 24 hours and the money is already in my account.
And that's for a transatlantic transaction...!

The refund does not cover the whole amount yet, only about 65% or so. I am a little more confident now though, that the rest will follow soon too.

The wheels of justice may be slow, but when they're after you, they will catch up.

Lasher!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yay :bliss :bow Congrats! You were pivotal in making this happen for everyone! I wasn't owed money (almost, but I narrowly missed being taken), but I am so happy for everyone who's seeing a refund (any refund is better than NO refund!).

Fingers crossed for everyone, the wheels of justice do indeed turn slowly, but if you push it downhill, even the slowest vehicle picks up speed! :dance

Great to hear more people are getting their money back especially our european friends whom thought they might be @#%$ out of luck.

far more than 10k? wow, they must have bought every item that aito used to put up for order then to hit that amount.

good to see you again peter, thanks for the guidance, i'll just have to wait and see if i get my refund too.

good luck to those who like me, have only started to file the complain. do drop a msg around at the new forum when you guys get your cheques!

thanks to noelchiew, I have filed a complaint with IFCC and the attorney-general of Texas. I'm owed US$1223.27 by AITO for purchases I made that were never shipped to me. I have been very patient but I think you have to draw the line somewhere. I'm glad to hear that some International customers are getting their money back. noelchiew, can ypu PM me the url for the FBI Internet Fraud?

that would be the IFCC which you had lodged a complain with. i guess you no longer need me to send you the url again? :elf

btw you didnt mention it but did you also file with the BBB?

Oh Peter...

smiliethanksJS.gif

Better Business Bureau? think I forgot to do it. will do it now. thanks for the reminder. :)

Well its official then... at least with me.
My cheque arrived last week and it finally cleared today.
Chalk up another refund for the UK.

Good luck to the the rest of you people who may still be waiting!

No refunds directly from AITO yet, but after contacting my bank I got back everything that was charged to my credit card! Including all the credit card payments through Paypal! :banana (Around $1100!)

It's the first time in a loooooong time that I have something positive to say about a bank! :cool:

I still have around $340 still owing though for items I bought using funds I already had in my Paypal account....

wow... so you mean you had only recently told your bank about it and they gave you the refund after that long a time? glad to hear that!

most banks i know only have a very short period of time to file a claim.

Back