AitO update

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: .

Fantastic News ! :dance

I sincerely hope everyone else has the same success, she owes a lot to a lot of people on this Board.

Shell
x
:toast :gimli

Re: .

:horse

Here we go again....:rolleyes

I'm glad to hear that more people are getting refunded, but let's put this dead horse back into the shallow grave it came from...

:horse

NOT!

I'm glad to hear that more people are getting refunded, but let's put this dead horse back into the shallow grave it came from...

..........:banana :bliss :sick :x

I would assume that she owes you nothing. I cannot imagine that you would be so flippant had she ripped you off for a sizeable amount.

sigh. It's sunday. time for another go around here. Right Dave?
:gandalf BTW, Who's got the popcorn?

onandonandonandon

LewisD has been tooting Shannon's horn forever. They must be related.

Re: onandonandonandon

Lewis was refunded way back...

How he can go on Shannon's defensive, when he knows she still owes $1000's to people on this board alone, I have no idea. :rolleyes He's probably still receiving those lil 'freebies' (paid for by me and all the others), huh?

The $500 I was con'd out of aren't a dead horse, they're real, as are everything I had on order with her but will never receive.

:ar

Re: onandonandonandon

How have I been on Shannon's defensive?

By simply expressing my opinion that an old, and tired subject be put to rest?

Every time this AiTO subject has been brought up, there has been nothing but pointless irrational postings by people wanting her head on a stick. Had most of you refrained from that kind of behavior to begin with, you would have probably had a good chance of getting your money back by now.

This public forum has run it's course in regards to this issue. There are countless old threads archived with all of the info needed to pursue Shannon. Starting new threads on this issue is only going to backfire...Instead of wasting time posting about this on a public forum, you should be spending that time pursuing a refund...

So once again....for the love of this board... BURY THIS.

Thank you, LewisD. One last question, do you have a spare Witchking?

Or about 5-8K of money to refund the rest here who has been screwed??? If not let the others rant all they want, they earned it!!! :thwak :thwak

update

Looks like those who have filed with the Texas agency as mentioned by lasher are getting their refunds. Another person from the LOTRG board got their cashier's check from Shannon. It's not too late folks.

Re: update

Or about 5-8K of money to refund the rest here who has been screwed???
I think it's more than this.
5.gif

LewisD,

Sorry, but I don't agree with you. I believe we are informing others about AITO/Shannon's schemes. She may have treated you like a first class customer, but she has been deceitful to many others. I have never said a word in open forum about being ripoff or bashed Shannon personally, have been guilty of defending AITO when others warned us about AITO and recommending others to partake (which I extremely apologize to anybody who I may have influenced, please forgive me). Only after she folded the business and promised me a refund and haven't seen it since.

I seriously doubt everybody who got ripped off, will receive a refund.

Hi Everyone,

I hope everyone gets their refund. In the future, just stick with Bob, Adam and Mark and you will never have problems like this.

Thanks,
Mike
:ted

re

HOLY CRAP!!

today is a good day!!!

i just got my cashiers check from shannon this afternoon.

There is still good in this world and i retract my previous statement. I thought id be the last one to get half of the money i spent with AITO but i guess you never know. There is still hope for those that are still waiting and i hope you also get your refund ASAP.

:toast

Re: re

that's great news... good for you.

it doesnt matter whether one whines about shannon or not when it comes to her ripping ppl off. before this went out of hand, i had never posted about AITO be it good or bad, i just kept quiet. i even helped shannon out in her forum...

did it help? a big NO... i still got scammed and i didnt even receive a SINGLE item while some members here n there did get at least something.

anyway it's history and i wish all you guys who are in the US best of luck in getting back your money. :clap for the rest, maybe we just have to suck our thumbs. :bang

AitO Refunds

Every time this AiTO subject has been brought up, there has been nothing but pointless irrational postings by people wanting her head on a stick. Had most of you refrained from that kind of behavior to begin with, you would have probably had a good chance of getting your money back by now.

This public forum has run it's course in regards to this issue. There are countless old threads archived with all of the info needed to pursue Shannon. Starting new threads on this issue is only going to backfire...Instead of wasting time posting about this on a public forum, you should be spending that time pursuing a refund...

So once again....for the love of this board... BURY THIS.

You haven't got a clue what actually went on behind the scenes, LewisD. Nor have you any idea how randomly Shannon refunded or played with people. So for once just shut up! :thwak

If it wouldn't have been for people like myself who actually got the ball rolling, Saurons Fury who gave AitO's victims numerous links to US pages on this board to complain to, Dave's support, the numerous e-mail contacts with Peter (Lasher) who lost thousands of Dollars and someone in a similar position but who shall remain unnamed here and the General Attorney of Texas, I doubt very much that anybody here or elsewhere would have seen one cent of their money.

Today, I received my cheque that fully refunds the amount that Shannon owed me. I will have to wait another 6 weeks until the money is definitely mine.

My thanks goes out to all the people named above and a couple of others for emotional support (you know who you are). :peace

Re: AitO Refunds

Well said Goldberry, and more outstanding news to boot. At least now we know the checks are traveling outside of the states too.

Back