AHAB'S Figures and Environments

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: AHAB'S K-3PO, Lars Homestead, Rebel Corridor(HOTH) Custom figures and Environment

Wow do you have a website? How much does that vader vs luke dio cost?

Will you do a run for the 1/4 rotj boba fett sculpts?

Hi Robert,
Thank you for the interest!
As for the 1/4 Boba helmet mod, that's just fun project for my own collection. I do (sculpture) contract work with some of the companies mentioned on the forums, so unfortunately it would be a conflict of interest to do so... I am, however, working on some 1/4 SW projects that I'm going through channels to make available. Hopefully that will go through before too long! I'll be sure to update when that happens. As for diorama commissions and inquiries, I'll shoot you a PM and we can discuss it further if you like.
Thank You!
-Ahab

Thanks for kind words, Everyone!

Re: AHAB'S K-3PO, Lars Homestead, Rebel Corridor(HOTH) Custom figures and Environment

Ahab, your work is outstanding!! If you get the time I'd love to see more in progress shots on how you do these, it's fascinating. I'd love to learn myself but frankly am kind of clueless on how to achieve your level of quality.

Hi Ahab,

Still waiting on the pm [emoji16]

Wow do you have a website? How much does that vader vs luke dio cost?

Will you do a run for the 1/4 rotj boba fett sculpts?

Hi Robert,
Thank you for the interest!
As for the 1/4 Boba helmet mod, that's just fun project for my own collection. I do (sculpture) contract work with some of the companies mentioned on the forums, so unfortunately it would be a conflict of interest to do so... I am, however, working on some 1/4 SW projects that I'm going through channels to make available. Hopefully that will go through before too long! I'll be sure to update when that happens. As for diorama commissions and inquiries, I'll shoot you a PM and we can discuss it further if you like.
Thank You!
-Ahab

Thanks for kind words, Everyone!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What a superb job! I want updates ahah!

Wow!!! These Dioramas are insane! I can't wait to see more!

Thanks Everyone for the kind words!

Attached is a modification of the Hot Toys Chewbacca I'm working on. Not sure exactly how this will ultimately end(mouth replacement or articulated mouth) but I'll post my progress here. I'm sure Hot Toys will eventually tackle this, but I won't wait!!

Cheers,
-Ahab

Chewie mod2.jpgChewie mod1.jpg

Man, wish I had the stones to try something like this. Good luck. :)

I will be following your progress.

I was hoping someone else would do this :)

Ahoy there!

In an effort to be better about documenting my work(and keeping it in one place!), I though I'd (re)post the Spacetrooper helmet/backback mod in this thread. I'm also working on Chewie today, so I hope to have an update ready early next week.

In the meantime, here's a little throw back Thursday Spacetrooper action!

Have a Happy New Year!!

Space Trooper.jpgSpace Trooper Modification.jpgSpace Trooper Modification 2.jpgSpace Trooper Modification 3.jpg

Ahoy!

So I was digging around in my files and found this (those familiar with the Holiday Special will recognize this)... It never got past this stage actually, but I thought I'd share. I had a bunch of foam fall off laying around and had to do something with it! I eventually wound up using the shape for another project.

Cheers,
-Ahab-

Boba's Ride.jpg

Good stuff Ahab.

Thanks for taking one for the team on Chewie... expecting good results from you... too scary for me to try.

Stealing your idea of different height cardboard tubes to help sort different sized plastic/metal/wood scraps.

And... I like the foam work. One of my favorite materials to work with for 1/6 scale creations... but... it does get pretty messy! :)

Ahoy there!

Here's another in what seems an endless honey-do list of projects... (Backstory in the originally post in the TN 3PO thread...)
Looking forward to this one...should be fun!

Cheers,
-Ahab

Chewie and 3po.jpg

Ahoy!

So I was digging around in my files and found this (those familiar with the Holiday Special will recognize this)... It never got past this stage actually, but I thought I'd share. I had a bunch of foam fall off laying around and had to do something with it! I eventually wound up using the shape for another project.

Cheers,
-Ahab-

View attachment 235676

That would have been awesome to see. Always wanted the creature from the holiday special.

Back