AH! Tomb Raider: Lara Croft & The Guardian of Light PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: AH! Lara Croft: Tomb Raider Premium Format

Oh of course. I will return her for a replacement. Sideshow will not be able to sell me a lazy eye statue. IF it doesn't work out with a second sculpt, then I will find a regular version elsewhere. I don't need the ex for this as I'm not into prints like some people.

hope you get a good one! i dont think sideshow allow exchanges because of this though especially since it's the whole statue, so you can probably only get a refund for return.

why does every piece has to have issues :mad:

--------------------------------------

To clarify lazy eye, as it seems some are confused, it's not that the eyes are looking to the side - that's fine, the issue is when one of the eyes is looking in a different direction than the other, which is physically impossible for a human being.

waiting for more photos and closeup shots to see how widespread the problem is, guess many are getting this by next week.

I'm assuming all the people in the factory in China or where ever who paint these things must have lazy eyes or something, so they think its normal :slap

...but seriously this lazy eye thing should have been stopped AGES ago!!

I really hope mine doesn't come with this sideshowlazyeye disease :pray: think mines is due to arrive tomorrow or Wednesday :impatient:

Thanks for the review emarea. Enjoyed it.
Ever the optimist, i think the left eye on yours looks fine in the video.
How do the eyes look too you in person?

Last edited:

Still kind of wish the parrot was part of the EX. Regardless, can't wait for this piece.

Great, great video emare!!! She looks phenomenal and no googley eyes! I can't wait to get mine on Wednesday.

Thanks for the review emarea. Enjoyed it.
Ever the optimist, i think the left eye on yours looks fine in the video.
How do the eyes look too you in person?

Seee? Non lazy eye. The other one has a lazy eye. So it cannot be stated that it's the norm. The one featured in this video is perfect.

Great, great video emare!!! She looks phenomenal and no googley eyes! I can't wait to get mine on Wednesday.

Hey guys! Sorry for just throwing the video out there, but I was at work pulling a graveyard shift and thought I'd try to share a video on this thread that I did over the weekend. My connection at work was terrible, but I'm glad the video came through okay. Anyways, it's nice to be back home, so now I can upload a couple pics I took of my statue when I did the video. In the farther shots, one of the eyes does appear slightly "lazy", but looking at the closer straight on shots, I think the eyes are fine. It's probably just the angle and lighting that make the eye look slightly "lazy" more than anything else in the pics. I thought it looked perfectly fine in person.

Lara.jpg

Lara2.jpg

Lara4.jpg

Lara3.jpg

@emarae, her eyes look great to me!!! Anyone who would complain about those eyes is just way too picky! :)

Great video and pics emarae, congrats on getting this awesome piece :clap

Where is my shipping notice?????

Same thing over here. No shipping notice, no mail that my last flex was charged but when I look on the site (SSC) my order status is "item(s) shipping soon".

I really don't get it ???

Tomorrow can't come soon enough :(

It seems that there should be a pretty good sample size after tomorrow. Hopefully we all get ones that didn't contract lazyeye. I really, really don't want to have to send her back.

I cannot wait to see all the Lara pics. I truly hope that no freaks get the lazy eye. Since mine (like a lot of ours) is arriving via Fed ex, I have no idea what time she will be here. Normally my stuff comes via ups and arrives around 6pm.

Back