AH! Tomb Raider: Lara Croft & The Guardian of Light PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: AH! Lara Croft: Tomb Raider Premium Format

that looks fantastic. if i can pick up a regular for less then retail down the line, i may just pick this up.

Looks like a home run from sideshow. Must resist.......so.....good!:gah:

The more I see the more I want.... frak!!

btw I actually like that she has muscle, I mean the girl fights T-rexs and climbs all day long you can bet her thighs are made of steel.

very womanly to me, some women can have SOME muscle and still be attractive.

Depends though. The body tone of this statue is equivalent to the muscle tone of many female body fitness instructors (not the body builders). And most of them have a body fat level that is too low to sustain their secondary female characteristics and so they have to get boob jobs.

Looks awesome, mine just shipped out on Friday, I can't wait to get it!
Also I think the sculpt is perfect, nothing wrong with a women having muscle.

very womanly to me, some women can have SOME muscle and still be attractive.

women like this one ? :rotfl

fxzeo4.jpg

This turned out really way! Great action in the design, great costuming, great factory paint, incredible sculpt.

Home run for Sideshow. I'm really glad this came out right. I may have to go ahead and order it after all.

Stunning, cant wait to get her in my own hands. Lets hope i have it within the month. :yess:

I think she looks fantastic and can't wait for mine to arrive.

As far as her looking too muscular or kinda manly, I gotta say I just don't see it. The muscle tone is way too lean for what would be considered a muscular guy. A gal can have muscles and still look feminine as long as the hormone levels don't get too out of wack (hence the manly looking ones). The lighting, I think, is to blame for the face, giving it some pretty odd shadows and when fully lit, she should look gorgeous.

The more I see the more I want.... frak!!

btw I actually like that she has muscle, I mean the girl fights T-rexs and climbs all day long you can bet her thighs are made of steel.

I prefer a toned woman to one with the jiggles. But, jiggles are a part of life. Not all of us can be so toned.

That's an absolutely gorgeous statue. Tim's outdone himself.

But... lazy eye again. I can't for the life of me understand how they can screw up the single most important focal point in a statue. Her left eye is simply not looking in the same direction that her right eye is.

Why? WHY?

tombraidersscpflaracrof.jpg

Back