AH! Tomb Raider: Lara Croft & The Guardian of Light PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: AH! Lara Croft: Tomb Raider Premium Format

Same here... my UPS likes to wait till the end of the day and like a sucker I wait just in case they show up early. :lol

My Angel comiquette arrived pretty early for FedEx, around the same time UPS delivers to my house. Hopefully they do the same tomorrow so I'll have it before lunchtime.

ordered, got the reg for $300 shipped :)

looks like we all went a little crazy and the lazy eye really isnt lazy just bad angles on the photo...

Same here... my UPS likes to wait till the end of the day and like a sucker I wait just in case they show up early. :lol

I've figured the UPS route out here, my part of town is on the return trip back to the depot, so I don't get anything until the afternoon

I've figured the UPS route out here, my part of town is on the return trip back to the depot, so I don't get anything until the afternoon

I dont get anything till after 3

Wow, and I thought I was all alone. Damn UPS doesn't get here until at least 2pm, but they usually average 3-4pm. I work nights, so I'm in bed by 1-2pm. Thankfully, this statue is coming via Fed Ex who usually show up during the AM hours.
... and I have off of work Thurs night anyway.

Wow, and I thought I was all alone. Damn UPS doesn't get here until at least 2pm, but they usually average 3-4pm. I work nights, so I'm in bed by 1-2pm. Thankfully, this statue is coming via Fed Ex who usually show up during the AM hours.
... and I have off of work Thurs night anyway.

It really helps when you know what to expect, my guy usually shows as late as 5-7 PM

Mine was delivered around 9:15am this morning! A whole day EARLY!!! :clap

Pictures later tonight when I get home.

Hilarious that we have our ups drivers figured out. We're not normal people who just let things arrive when they arrive and don't take note. Nope,we know...and we wait.

Ex #317 arrived today :joy my cameras playing up so I couldn't take any pics for you guys (SORRY), I did scrutinise my Lara and I can confirm that she does NOT have lazy eye issues :yess:

She is AWESOME, best piece I've had for ages. Her skin tone could probably of done with being ever so slightly darker (more of a tanned look), BUT I can live with her just the way she is...

I have my fingers crossed for all my fellow freaks that you also get good ones :hi5:

Mine arrived. She is AWESOME. Haven't done full inspection yet. Pics to come!

Just got mine in #142/750. I don't think she has a lazyeye and I also think that she was completely worth the wait. Definitely one of my favorites and she looks freaking amazing. I figure others will post a boat load of great pictures so I'll just post one to show you her glory and assure you that she is indeed a MUST BUY.

2012-04-24_13-15-06_50.jpg
[/IMG]

2012-04-24_14-02-36_741.jpg

And here is my shelf of Lara

2012-04-24_13-58-24_395.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:

Got mine earlier today, she is outstanding no lazy eye, great presence! a few paint issues I will have to look at more closely to see if I need a replacement, but I only had a few minutes to put her together and stare..so hopefully a non issue.

:yess:
Got mine today, Ex #285. Wasn't expecting it until tomorrow so it was a very nice surprise when I got home from work.

My god is she gorgeous, easily my new favourite piece and imo the best female PF Sideshow has produced so far.

Very happy to say that mine has no issues that I can see, no lazy eye, no paint issues and most importantly no damage.

I'm so happy right now. :dance

Congrats to all those who got her and BOOOOOO to those that turned her down..... how could you!!!

Back