AH! Tomb Raider: Lara Croft & The Guardian of Light PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: AH! Lara Croft: Tomb Raider Premium Format

Mine finally arrived, but can't open it until tomorrow after work.

Pics will have to be tomorrow, I hope.

Pics are coming in about 7 minutes on my end. I'm just putting a bunch of tunes on my ps3 from my pc and then I'll upload the photos. I am using the same memory card for both.

Anyways...from what I can see, no lazy eye, no paint issues, no damage whatsoever. She's truly a beauty. Not a low number on this one #175. But that's okay. I don't turn the base over to see the number anyways. :lol

Um, basically she's the most kick ass piece I've gotten in a while and all those who missed out due to fear of paint app issues, I laugh in your face. Paint on this one is top notch.

Um, basically she's the most kick ass piece I've gotten in a while and all those who missed out due to fear of paint app issues, I laugh in your face. Paint on this one is top notch.

muttley.gif

For some reason in photos, she looks like she has a lazy eye, but she doesn't. Weird.

DSCN3451.jpg

DSCN3453.jpg

DSCN3454.jpg

DSCN3459.jpg

DSCN3452.jpg

DSCN3449.jpg

It looks great BG! :rock

It must just look that way by the way it is angled, I believe.

Thank you!

Yeah, can't really shoot it from the other side because of her bangs.

For some reason in photos, she looks like she has a lazy eye, but she doesn't. Weird.

DSCN3451.jpg

Looking great guys! BG, glad you're just as happy with yours as I am with mine. Yeah, it's like I tried to convey in my pics, it's just certain angles and the lighting that seem to throw things off in pics. We have to remember the head curves around and isn't flat, so with the the way the eyes are positioned and with pics having a tendency to flatten things out in a sense, it gives that illusion of lazy eye I suppose. But as seen in my video and more straight on close up shots, the eyes are fine.

Damn! Now, this is a Premium Format!!! Best female they have produced, to date.

DSCN3266.jpg

DSCN3263.jpg

DSCN3262.jpg

DSCN3261.jpg

DSCN3260.jpg

DSCN3258.jpg

DSCN3257.jpg

DSCN3253.jpg

DSCN3251.jpg

DSCN3250.jpg

^^^ Congrats, she is a beauty isn't she?

#249 / 750 is here, she is stunning, VERY beautiful, if someone said this is the best female PF, it's hard to argue with that.

The base is so detail, it's amazing. The print is very nice, but no matter how nice the print is for me it always stays in the box :D

Thank goodness no quality issue, the paint job is really really good, and they eyes are fine, they are not lazy :)

35iua2a.jpg

33as9ar.jpg

smslci.jpg

2v0zs7c.jpg

2w69zz9.jpg

Glad to see this one came out well, I had high hopes to have the cash to pick her up, but with my wifes tuition it hasn't been in the cards yet. I still hope to pick up the regular edition later. The weird thing is it looks strikingly like my neice, who we don't get to see that often, so that's actually a big part of the draw for me.

Glad to see this one came out well, I had high hopes to have the cash to pick her up, but with my wifes tuition it hasn't been in the cards yet. I still hope to pick up the regular edition later. The weird thing is it looks strikingly like my neice, who we don't get to see that often, so that's actually a big part of the draw for me.

How old is your niece and got her number? :D

Old enough for me to be protective of her, but she gets into enough trouble on her own, she's the one with the black glasses on her top. She's just begun modelling, so, it keeps her busy.

So glad she's coming out great and everyone is happy. Def. swaying me to pick one up... :rock

Old enough for me to be protective of her, but she gets into enough trouble on her own, she's the one with the black glasses on her top. She's just begun modelling, so, it keeps her busy.

Dont know which one is that but they all look good :lol If Lara resembles her a little, I would buy the statue.

Dont know which one is that but they all look good :lol If Lara resembles her a little, I would buy the statue.

Second from the right next to the guy with the Monster cap and I gotta say she does look quite a bit like her.

Also, Lara should definitely get a place on your To-Buy list. I was worried that SSC would mess her up but they delivered a masterpiece with her.

Back