AH! Tomb Raider: Lara Croft & The Guardian of Light PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: AH! Lara Croft: Tomb Raider Premium Format

Wow, no shipping notice but charged 2 days ago. Sideshow, that's kind of a bit...low. These aren't supposed to charge until they are in stock and ready to ship. Not too happy right now.

Wow, no shipping notice but charged 2 days ago. Sideshow, that's kind of a bit...low. These aren't supposed to charge until they are in stock and ready to ship. Not too happy right now.

2 days? That's weird. Hopefully nothing happens to the statue.

This has happened before and I hope it will start shipping on Monday or Tuesday next week.

I wonder if she will be in stock and ready to ship tomorrow.

No pics yet? I really want to see the final look.

Can't wait to see pics. Gonna call tomorrow if it's instock & ready to ship.

Hope to get it tomorrow.

Has anyone else had any word on their LARA being shipped yet? My CC was charged on the 12th and still not had any word about her being sent yet... Mind you once I get her after FedEx have delivered her I wiil then have to stump up about +/- £70 for delivery and import fees :pfft: ontop of Sideshows $25 odd for shipping...

I cant wait to see in hand pics :impatient:

waiting for pics friends ......:impatient:

If she is in stock today and ready to ship, I am sure my notice from Sideshow and from UPS will not arrive in my inbox until around 7:45pm. So that is a long ways away till I find out. *sigh

If she is in stock today and ready to ship, I am sure my notice from Sideshow and from UPS will not arrive in my inbox until around 7:45pm. So that is a long ways away till I find out. *sigh

Same here and I am really looking forward to this one.

Has anyone else had any word on their LARA being shipped yet? My CC was charged on the 12th and still not had any word about her being sent yet... Mind you once I get her after FedEx have delivered her I wiil then have to stump up about +/- £70 for delivery and import fees :pfft: ontop of Sideshows $25 odd for shipping...

I cant wait to see in hand pics :impatient:

sideshow only charges $25 to ship to europe? that's insane.

Sooooooooo, sad news. I just spoke with Sideshow customer service about Croft.

She may very well not be in for a few days more. There was a problem in receiving the item at port. So, it just depends on how long she takes to get there, and to be unloaded, yada, yada.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I has a sad.

She may very well not be in for a few days more. There was a problem in receiving the item at port. So, it just depends on how long she takes to get there, and to be unloaded, yada, yada.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I has a sad.

You has a sad? Really? And you're 30! Speak like one! BTW Happy Belated Birthday! Hope it was a blast! :hi5:

BOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I has a sad.

I got the same exact story too! Funny how they could get our money first thing last Thursday morning.

Back