AH! Tomb Raider: Lara Croft & The Guardian of Light PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: AH! Lara Croft: Tomb Raider Premium Format

Let's hope that mine doesn't just charge today, but also ships today. Sometimes they charge and ship asap, but sometimes they ship the next day. IF she ships today, I should have her by Tuesday. Which is SO sad because waiting over the weekend is tough stuff.

Da da da, and I have been charged for one EX Lara Croft PF!!! :clap

Anyone got shipping notice?

Did anyone get a shipping notice yet? I was told it was not in there warehouse yet so they couldn't end my early FP.

No, no shipping notice. It used to be that ssc would ship the day they charge. Now they ship a day late. Explain why they would charge our cards in full if it's not even in the warehouse....

No, no shipping notice. It used to be that ssc would ship the day they charge. Now they ship a day late. Explain why they would charge our cards in full if it's not even in the warehouse....

Or they want your money quickly before u have a chance to cancel it :lol

No they want to make sure all payments are completed and actually clear the bank. Removing any denials. Then readying all shipments at once and getting them out the door.

It really is an efficient approach.

how come there are still no photos? shouldnt the CA people be getting this already?

The last few PO items I ordered from SSC shipped same day they were charged so this is a little odd. I usually get my shipping info notices really late in the day though too.

Last edited:

I got to paid full and get her since she is in stock, might got her by Monday. Btw my is regular from retailer .

Yeah, I used to always get charged and shipped same day. I still do for some items, like with Buffy, etc.

I will know by around 7:45 pm central time if she shipped out. That is usually when I receive all of my emails from Sideshow.

I keep checking this thread to see in hand pics. I cannot wait to see how this one turned out! :D

So the regular is faster then ex now? That is weird...

Back