AH! Tomb Raider: Lara Croft & The Guardian of Light PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: AH! Lara Croft: Tomb Raider Premium Format

I paid 65$ to det her to denmark, last it gas 95$ so i'am happy enough:)

Sooooooooo, sad news. I just spoke with Sideshow customer service about Croft.

She may very well not be in for a few days more. There was a problem in receiving the item at port. So, it just depends on how long she takes to get there, and to be unloaded, yada, yada.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I has a sad.

The same thing happened to the Zartan and Black Ninja figures. They charged them last week, shipping them this week.

It sucks that there is a delay, but this has happened before (although those times they didn't charge me before they had the items in the warehouse :dunno) I've been so excited for this piece (its the only thing I've bothered ordering since May) and really hope the weather didn't toss the boats around to much and damage any of them.

Yeah, shouldnt charge cards until they are ready to ship

Why would we have been hustled? I am sure you were just kidding, but Sideshow is top notch.

Um, Sideshow..........
:impatient: :impatient: :impatient: :impatient:

I want to see what this looks like in hand so I can order one! If she turns out great of course! :)

I want to see what this looks like in hand so I can order one! If she turns out great of course! :)

Looks like you will be waiting another week. They probably wont get in today as they led me to believe Wednesday, maybe even Thursday.

So if it ships Wed I will get it Monday, and if Thursday, I will receive it Tuesday, etc.

But there are people who live closer that will get it sooner. So hopefully we get pics up this week.

I keep coming home from work each morning hoping to find a UPS Quantum View email in my inbox with tracking info....

Waiting is painful. I just bought a new cabinet from Ikea so that I'll have plenty of room for this PF. Now those empty shelves are sitting there screaming at me... FILL ME, FILL ME! I Must resist the urge.

I'm just bothered that they didn't take the time to email the people they had the nerve to charge before this even came in stock. I have been a long time customer (since 2005) and I have given Sideshow a lot of money. Like many of you. A courtesy email at least would have been something. And to say that is too much work for them, that is just lazy.

I'm just bothered that they didn't take the time to email the people they had the nerve to charge before this even came in stock. I have been a long time customer (since 2005) and I have given Sideshow a lot of money. Like many of you. A courtesy email at least would have been something. And to say that is too much work for them, that is just lazy.

Totally agree!

I would just call them & ask when they expect Lara to come in....

Go for it. Because when I asked Mike said: she could come in at any time.

Seriously?

Sideshow Customer Service: Thank you for contacting Sideshow Collectibles.
The Lara Croft Premium Format figures are due to ship out by the end of this week.

:exactly: That would of been nice of them if they did that instead of keeping us in the dark.

:exactly: I thought EXACTLY the same thing the day I had to call THEM to find out what was going on. I think it's kind of bull____ that they don't notify people of what is going on when they have already taken everyone's money.

Back