AH! Tomb Raider: Lara Croft & The Guardian of Light PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: AH! Lara Croft: Tomb Raider Premium Format

Hello everyone,

This is my first SSC and I hope you guys don't mind if I ask a question:
Is the number on the statue given randomly or determined by the order in which preorders were received?

Thank you.

^^^ I'm not 100% but I believe that it's completely random.

Hello everyone,

Is the number on the statue given randomly or determined by the order in which preorders were received?

Thank you.

Sometimes they are most likely pretty random but possibly not all of the time.....

I think it's random, my statues had all different #.....

It is random. I remember seeing somewhere a Sideshow rep had stated as much.

I need a besta or 2 myself

Besta's are awesome. I highly recommend getting as many as possible. I have 2 and a half full size ones myself. Wish I could fit more.

Hello everyone,

Thank you.

completely random

It is random, but I do believe that some of their customers who purchase more often than others may get special benefits. But they wont tell you that.

Well NO turning back now, I just hit the button on the EX
(Daft not to considering it's the same price just now as the regular...) and I used up all my reward points too :thud:

Think this action pose looks great :clap

This is only my second piece (along with Gollum) that I've ordered since the IM fiasco I had with the MKVI :tap (had two and ended up having to destroy both, so I'm Ironmanless :monkey2) so fingers crossed for Lara being alright :pray:

this is my second pf order directly from sideshow.. (first being rogue). i can not contain my excitement for this piece. perfect lara rendition! can't wait!

You think they'll make a statue based on her appearance in the newest Tomb Raider game?

Since it's Square-Enix, I wouldn't be surprised if something is made by Play Arts Kai, who make some nice stuff

It certainly would look great, however I'd rather not so soon. Maybe in 2-3 years :wave

Well I guess I'll go for this offering then. :D

I didn't think they would come out with it so soon of course, but then I also forgot about Squeenix being the publisher. She will probably go to Play Arts Kai.

I hope not... highly prefer statues above those play arts.. only play arts I like even a tiny bit are those from Bayonetta... I find the rest quite ugly

I'd love a statue of the new Croft, PF or Comiquette, don't really care. If done well, it would be awesome :D

Back