AH! Tomb Raider: Lara Croft & The Guardian of Light PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: AH! Lara Croft: Tomb Raider Premium Format

The 360 preview shows just how gorgeous this really is.

I just saw it and WOW, she looks really gorgeous!!! I also prefer how the color of her top looks there, just as in the video game.

This is a must for any TR fan. Way overpriced, but I buy few pieces lately anyway so I think I'll try to get one. From an online retailer of course :D

Does any have the 360 link? Can't seem to find it on them product page

What is the TBC? What did I miss?

You're late to the party again, Joseph! ;)

In the Gold Sideshow Exclusive in bold print it said Fine Art Print by Adam Hughes/TBC the part in red is gone now but was originally up when the NL was posted.

I'm guessing that the TBC meant To Be Changed but that's just my guess. :dunno

Look on the main picture of Lara and move your mouse over the Explore this Product and it'll give you the menu with the 360 view. :D

Cheers. Found it.

Had a close look at this piece...it is indeed top dollar for a top piece.

Only criticism i can give is that the face sculpt doesn't look as pretty when viewed from a higher angle down (but then again, from that viewing angle you wont exactly be focusing on the face hehe)

Also, the tank top needs to be tightened at the midriff. Lara tends to wear body hugging stuff even for winter clothes. :lol

Why???????????

Because Madame Hydra cost $80 more than Savage She Hulk. Why is that, exchangeable hands? Im just saying I dont understand why one can cost so much more than the other when are relatively the same sized polystone statue.

I'm not confused at all about the pricing...I know that these statues will be expensive! :lol :panic: :lol

I expect them to be expensive, I thought they were already expensive now im just starting to question whether its really the increasing labor/materials cost or if SS is starting to monopolize their prices. We have nothing to compare this to, there is no competition so SS can mark up the prices and we dont even know. If they are going ultra high end, then they need to start lowering ED sizes, not increasing them.

I LOVE IT when the exclusive is just a print and not a CoH, This means I can snag the reg 10-20% off at retail. Change out parts are the only real exclusives I go after much lately.

Sculpt is beautiful, I think this one will be a home run.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RN7_8Yholm4&feature=player_embedded"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RN7_8Yholm4&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

Fall 2012!? WTH!

Other than that, the story is looking interesting. Not much to say since it's a debut trailer.

Might want to make a thread if there isn't so it gets more attention ;)

I started one... LOL Video game section. Hm.

EX ordered and it didn't hurt too badly!! I had some points that I was saving bringing the total down to just under $200. :yess: :yess: :yess:
I'm super stoked that I didn't have to miss out on this piece, TR rocks!!! :rock :rock2 :rock :rock2

An excample - my latest arrival was the Neytir polystone figure ex. That cost me:
SS Price: $299.99
shipping: $53.11
Tax, VAT, FedEx fees: $126.99
Total: $480.03

Had I bought the regular from Space (in Germany) I would have paid 279.00 euros (=$404.83). No shipping (if the order is > 250 euro), no tax or VAT.

And to quote myself ...... Lara just appeared on Forbidden Plantet and there's the math:
Sideshow:
Price: $350
shipping (aprox) $65
tax, vat, fees ect (approx) $135
Total: $550

FB:
price: £218
shipping: £18
Total: £236 (= 388$ with the current exchange rate)

I save $162 using FB instead of ordering directly from SS

And to quote myself ...... Lara just appeared on Forbidden Plantet and there's the math:
Sideshow:
Price: $350
shipping (aprox) $65
tax, vat, fees ect (approx) $135
Total: $550

FB:
price: £218
shipping: £18
Total: £236 (= 388$ with the current exchange rate)

I save $162 using FB instead of ordering directly from SS

And you saved nothing not being in US, since SS has closed "its" european warehouse... :(

But for once, they didn't do "1 $ = 1 €", or worst "1 $ = 1 £". For Hot Toys products, UK resellers seems often more expensive...

I like it, it looks fantastic. I just don't want to spend $350 on it. :(

Interestingly, BBTS is charging a $35 deposit at the time of ordering for this. I thought it was a carryover from Sideshow's description but verified it with BBTS customer service that this is the case. Anyone know if BBTS has done this in the past?

Interestingly, BBTS is charging a $35 deposit at the time of ordering for this. I thought it was a carryover from Sideshow's description but verified it with BBTS customer service that this is the case. Anyone know if BBTS has done this in the past?

I've seen it one the higher priced stuff before...no big, I ordered from alterego this time anyway :monkey1

Back