AH! Tomb Raider: Lara Croft & The Guardian of Light PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: AH! Lara Croft: Tomb Raider Premium Format

Seeing as it's all cloth clothing I wonder who will be displaying this statue sans the clothes and making some custom details, HAHAHAH!

Definitely a killer statue. Hughes is amazing!

Hopefully Tim and Adam can team up one last time for their third TR statue. As long as it's as good as this, then I'll pay any price.

The next Lara Croft PF/maquette needs to have this outfit!

WetsuitLara_Front.jpg

^I agree. The three pieces should make a great TR display.

Do you think if the pf was $300, more people would have jumped on it? I think ssc should just drop the price and deal, because I said so. I'm chewing my arm off from the nerves I have for the price. But I can't not have this.

I would LOVE a wet suit Lara...drool.

Hrmm... the only thing that bothers me is the face sculpt.

this is my most wanted PF... everything about her is awesome, especially the sculptor. It's a big expensive but i'm determined to own one! It'll be my only PF... ;) (until Baroness, maybe)

Do you think if the pf was $300, more people would have jumped on it? I think ssc should just drop the price and deal, because I said so. I'm chewing my arm off from the nerves I have for the price. But I can't not have this.

I would LOVE a wet suit Lara...drool.

I would have jumped in at 300 for sure. I think the higher price tag is ok for die hard Laura fans but the more casual base will not feel comfortable spending that much on a character they are not committed to.

I would LOVE a wet suit Lara...drool.[/QUOTE]

so would i...this would blow my mind if they used it for a third statue!:pray:

1711087-006_super.jpg

Thats amazing Doctor! That would actually be a print that I want with my PF...Good Idea.

I think the problem with alot of print ex is that they are by concept artist. I actually dont mind the prints when they are by AH or an artist I like alot.

For the new Lara I would love a pf like this:

LARA_FullbodyREVISEGI2.jpg

Either in that pose or an action pose.

As for the new Lara pf, I preordered it. Expensive? Yes, however I'm willing to drop an extra 50 because the base is fantastic and I know I will regret it if I didn't.

I'm not sure I like that latest game incarnation of Lara. They stripped away the cheese to create a much more believable, real world feel for her, but that kinda makes her not Lara anymore. I like her and her world to be just a little cartoony.

I'm not sure I like that latest game incarnation of Lara. They stripped away the cheese to create a much more believable, real world feel for her, but that kinda makes her not Lara anymore. I like her and her world to be just a little cartoony.

Come on now, tell us the truth.. You just want her boobs to be more cartoony right?:monkey3

I'm really digging the look of this new game. I cannot wait to eventually play it.

Q :Are there any new Comiquettes being planned for the Adam Hughes line? If so I’d like to suggest Kitty Pryde!

A:Great suggestion! Yes, we are actively in discussions with Adam about upcoming projects, and we look forward to sharing some news with you very soon! You’ll be seeing another AH! inspired product revealed very soon, a certain video game heroine in 1:4 scale.

Are they running behind, And talking about an already revealed Lara? Or is there something other than croft in the pipeline?

Hmmm, that's very peculiar. I can't think of anyone else off the top of my head that they could be referring to.

I just want a new 1/6 action figure.

Back