AH Comiquette-Black Queen-Sold out, waitlist available

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The next AH Comiquette-Black Queen-Sold out, waitlist available

Well, here's to being able to have both - the girlfriend and the statue. And may they coexist in peace and harmony. :duff

That or I can use the polystone statue to bop her over the head... right... right?! It has some good weight to it don't you think?

I kid... maybe.

That or I can use the polystone statue to bop her over the head... right... right?! It has some good weight to it don't you think?

I kid... maybe.

Don't do that. You may damage the statue. :rotfl

Do u guys think if I get on the waitlist SS will make it happen?

I was on the waitlist for the Rogue EX and mine converted a month before they were shipped out. With the economy in the crapper, me thinks you'll have a good chance of owning this hot, piece of a$$!......now I just wish one of you freaks cancel your Galactus EX:emperor

I'm sure waitlists will be converting pretty often in this economy.

Speaking of the economy they have a PF Hulk and XMen Sentinel on Ebay now both for under a grand. I was tempted but still have to concentrate on more precious metal purchases at the moment.

Some of your guys sigs are just distracting, but in a good way. :naughty :lol

Speaking of the economy they have a PF Hulk and XMen Sentinel on Ebay now both for under a grand. I was tempted but still have to concentrate on more precious metal purchases at the moment.

oh, my.....:bounce....I'm sorry, what!?..

but does him mean separately or both for under a G, is real question?

I don't know what you mean..................sorry, I was distracted by that Psylocke sig of his/hers/it/whatever....:google

i'm in for one ex. looks good. mj got me into this line so i never got the white queen. :(

Ordered the ex. it will go well with all the rest, but I still need Emma. Oh well maybe one day.

same here, i just have to get emma and MJ, just at $350 they seem a little steep to me. i don't know maybe when i have all of the black cat, rogue and black queen, i'll make the plunge for the other two.

You are lucky, I missed MJ and Emma, Black Cat is pretty easy to get.

Seems like a lot Freaks are missing Emma and some even MJ.

I didn't realize that that piece was harder to come by just until a week ago :lol

Haha yea both MJ and Emma are hard to come by, especially for a semi decent price. Black Cat is pretty easy to get a hold of, even cheaper than original price. The MJ's I have found have been going for $300+.

Back