AH Comiquette-Black Queen-Sold out, waitlist available

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The next AH Comiquette-Black Queen-Sold out, waitlist available

HOW the hell do you post personal images here!?....I can't post anything!

I want this statue so much but the GF won't let me get it...argh.
simpsons_nelson_haha2.jpg

but does him mean separately or both for under a G, is real question?

Definitely separately folks. The Hulk ended at $725 but the Xmen-Sen is still there for $995 or best offer. It was bad timing on the Hulk for me... other financial commitments at the present.

HOW the hell do you post personal images here!?....I can't post anything!
I think the easiest way is to set up a Photobucket account and upload the pics on there. Then all you do is just copy the IMG code and paste it in your post here. Hope that helps you out. :D

I think the easiest way is to set up a Photobucket account and upload the pics on there. Then all you do is just copy the IMG code and paste it in your post here. Hope that helps you out. :D

photobucket sucks!....they won't allow images that are more than 1 mb!...you can but I think u gots 2 pay!...boooooooo!

photobucket sucks!....they won't allow images that are more than 1 mb!...you can but I think u gots 2 pay!...boooooooo!

No one wants big ass images anyways where we have to scroll all the way to the right to see or maximize.

Yeah I keep all my images from Photobucket at 800x600 resolution and that seems to be a good size.

I take it back!...I LOVE PHOTOBUCKET!!:D

Nice framing job on that Emma!

Anyway of getting AH art work from these statues, if we got the statues without them...

Just curious, if not, no big deal. I mean :monkey2:monkey2:monkey2

keep checking ebay, i know i've seen prints from statues for sale on there from time to time. usually in the $50-$100 range. which is the differance between the reg and ex. versions.

as for somewhere to actually purchase them :confused: i have not a clue....:google

keep checking ebay, i know i've seen prints from statues for sale on there from time to time. usually in the $50-$100 range. which is the differance between the reg and ex. versions.

as for somewhere to actually purchase them :confused: i have not a clue....:google

Thanks Doug, I'll keep an eye out!

Back