AH Comiquette-Black Queen-Sold out, waitlist available

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The next AH Comiquette-Black Queen up NOW.

weee! Tim Miller psoted some photos of the sculpt on his Deviant Art site:

AH_Black_Queen_Closeup_by_SculptorTim.jpg

WOW! I love to see the sculpts before they are painted! Tim did such a amazing job!

The unpainted sculpt looks fabulous. I really like it. The nose doesn't even look that pronounced....I think that the sculpt is a victim of bad paint....

looks fragile!!!
International shipping might have problem..

I'm beginning to like the sculpt even more now. True beauty. Will truly be a nice accompanying piece to Emma.

I live very internationally, and I've never had a collectible arrive broken. All the horror stories I hear seem to come from the States... So I have no worries.

This is a great sculpt, and a great paint job. I really don't see what the fuss is all about.

And now to get Rogue before the year is out... :joy

The perfect display comic just hit the racks today, Uncanny X-Men #505 Variant edition.

IMG_1187.jpg

IMG_1188.jpg

I'm about 10 issues behind on this book, but I thought this is Black Queen, although I'm sure the Mike will step in if I'm wrong.

The perfect display comic just hit the racks today, Uncanny X-Men #505 Variant edition.

IMG_1187.jpg

IMG_1188.jpg

I'm about 10 issues behind on this book, but I thought this is Black Queen, although I'm sure the Mike will step in if I'm wrong.

Nope. Looks to be the Goblin Queen. Ms. Pryor is back.

It's Pryor (Jean's clone) but she's taken on the Black Queen persona, I guess, to set up a looming showdown between her and Emma. You could still get away with displaying the comic, IMO.

speaking of goblin queen, anyone have this one in hand. it looks good but i would like others opinions before getting her.

jk97yx.jpg

It's Pryor (Jean's clone) but she's taken on the Black Queen persona, I guess, to set up a looming showdown between her and Emma. You could still get away with displaying the comic, IMO.

I think purist would disagree. While Pryor and Jean were clones, the similarity stops there. And the Goblin Queen, even dressed as the Black Queen, is still the Goblin Queen. There have been several Black Queens; Its like having a President. The office remains the same, but the person who holds it changes. I wouldn't display Selene's Black Queen with a Jean Black Queen statue, unless you were doing a "history of the Black Queen" thing. And then any and all Black Queens would fit nicely.

That being said? Classic Maddy Pryor Goblin Queen is one of my favorite character designs.

speaking of goblin queen, anyone have this one in hand. it looks good but i would like others opinions before getting her.

jk97yx.jpg

I got it, and thought is was pretty nice. Its not on display, as we are hoping to move, and I didn't see the point in unpacking it to re-pack it. But I did open it before buying, and the paint look passable.

jk97yx.jpg

If only I had known about this. I would have gotten one. How big is it?

thanks, yours is the opinion that i would of liked
thanks
i see that it has dropped off of recent highs on ebay, so i think i'll pick it up.

Back