AH Comiquette-Black Queen-Sold out, waitlist available

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The next AH Comiquette-Black Queen up NOW.

same here, i just have to get emma and MJ, just at $350 they seem a little steep to me. i don't know maybe when i have all of the black cat, rogue and black queen, i'll make the plunge for the other two.

I might consider getting MJ, but I never really followed the characters of Emma Frost and Black Cat. The big 3 for me in this line are Rogue, Jean Grey, and Storm. So all I need now is Storm.

I might consider getting MJ, but I never really followed the characters of Emma Frost and Black Cat. The big 3 for me in this line are Rogue, Jean Grey, and Storm. So all I need now is Storm.

Storm is a must for this line. The X-babes lineup is not complete if you don't have Storm. Classic black costume for me please.

i'm sure we will see storm before long, just there's so many nice looking ladies for adam to do.

If they do Storm I want to see the Mohawk version or some other version that hasn't been done to death already. Her black costume has been done plenty; once by Bowen, twice by Diamond Select, and as bust by Bowen and a bust by Kotobukiya.

STORMMAIN.jpg

1205_dst_storm.jpg

bis0000780.jpg

To me the black costume is the only logical choice, I think it's just the right amount of sexiness. I would prefer the white costume, but I don't think it's an early enough version. I honestly don't know much about the mohawk version, but I've seen a bust of it and if she's done like that there's a good chance I wouldn't get her, and that would disappoint me immensely. But if course just my opinion.

To me the black costume is the only logical choice, I think it's just the right amount of sexiness. I would prefer the white costume, but I don't think it's an early enough version. I honestly don't know much about the mohawk version, but I've seen a bust of it and if she's done like that there's a good chance I wouldn't get her, and that would disappoint me immensely. But if course just my opinion.

It's the least logical choice to me because there are just so many of them already. The choices for this line have been far from the norm. Storm's had plenty of costumes to chose from, Mohawk, 90's white, 80's black, etc.

And sexiness doesn't mean you have to have skin showing, just look at Rogue. She's all covered up but looks great. I like Adam's less than typical choices for some of the leading ladies so far like Rogue and Jean.

if you guys are speculating which costumes might appear on certain characters, remember that adam has shown he favors the costumes that they sported from the time he grew up reading them, which seems to be early 80's? i doubt we'll see the current or 'modern' takes on them.

How does the Black Queen rank against the MJ Comiquette? Do general opions favour one or the other?

If they do Storm I want to see the Mohawk version or some other version that hasn't been done to death already. Her black costume has been done plenty; once by Bowen, twice by Diamond Select, and as bust by Bowen and a bust by Kotobukiya.

STORMMAIN.jpg

1205_dst_storm.jpg

bis0000780.jpg

There is a reason for that. It is her most popular costume. It's a classic sexy costume. We have heard that is what AH perfers as well. I simply can't wait for it to get made.

even this one? This is my FAVORITE Storm bust to date; I adore this look for her!
001_big.jpg

I will probably take flack for this, but my favorite costume for Storm is her white Jim Lee costume. It isn't really 'sexy,' but it just looks so...clean and refined. She is probably my only exception costume wise as I really prefer "classic" costumes. As far as the mohawk look goes, I remember back in 6th grade (1986?) when I was hunting down back issues and I loved the Morlock storyline, but hated the punk-gone-wrong look for Storm; even Claremont and Smith later came out and said that the mohawk was a joke gone bad and they should never have drawn her with it (think I read that in Wizard a year or two ago).

Storm remains one of my favorite Marvel characters. She has a developed backstory with little retconning and authors have really had her grow in character over the years; plus, she kicks serious rear. I am very happy that Marvel is moving her back into the X-Men lines.

even this one? This is my FAVORITE Storm bust to date; I adore this look for her!
001_big.jpg

While this looks great as a bust I hope Adam makes the classic black costume sans mowhawk. I really don't like the mowhawk. I can only hope Adam feels the same way.

I'd like to see either Storm's original costume or this version...

0Storm.jpg

It has that classic Storm feel with a modern look. :banana

Howdy Havok! :wave

WHOA!!! This Storm pic looks hott :monkey5 I would love to have her next...I missed out on Rogue & Black Cat...But I won't miss out on Black Queen, she look hott next to my Emma and MJ...

I also wouldnt mind a Psylocke as well, maybe a Miss Marvel to.

WHOA!!! This Storm pic looks hott :monkey5 I would love to have her next...I missed out on Rogue & Black Cat...But I won't miss out on Black Queen, she look hott next to my Emma and MJ...

I also wouldnt mind a Psylocke as well, maybe a Miss Marvel to.

ummm?? i believe the rogue it available for second chance.

001_big.jpg

I like everything about that look except the mohawk, it just kills the overall look for me. I've always pictured Storm with long flowing hair and the mohawk just doesn't look right to me. Like filip said I only hope Adam feels that way.

Storm as a Nordic Goddess?!? It's ok for a bust but it would be a wasted chance to have her comiquetted in all her splendor IMO

Storm_Martin.jpg

Anyways, If she were to have the mohawk I think there are better options

storm-bigcostume5.jpg
SDCC_Storm_Mohawk_Bust_1.jpg
Storm22.jpg

Last edited:
Back