AFM's Custom Power Girl & Supergirl (Last page)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: What Action Figure Movies has been to. Last Page

I had did this custom a while back but it just didn't work out and I had to start over. Here he is with some friends for size comparisons. Please enjoy.

Thanks
AFM

Re: AFM Custom Kingdom Come Superman. Last Page

Here's my latest DCD conversion. He's not finished yet but I wanted to share my progress so far. I'm planning on adding some armor like the Aquaman from the Injustice video game. I learned that if I wet the DCD uniforms then dry them in the clothes dryer set on high, they shrink to fit HT Muscle Bodies better.
Feel free to comment.

More pictures coming soon.

Thanks
AFM

Re: AFM Customs Avengers Black Panther (Pics on Last page)

Some of my armor parts arrived today so I slap them on and snapped a few pics.

More pics coming soon.

Thanks
AFM

Re: AFM's Custom King of the Seven Seas. Last Page

Great work you here my friend, very inspiring.....keep it up!

Re: AFM's Custom King of the Seven Seas. Last Page

Been wanting to make this figure for a while and finally got around to it. I did my "wet the DCD 13" figure's costume and put it in the dryer set on high" trick.
Pretty happing with it. Feel free to comment and thanks for looking.

AFM

Here's my Slade Wilson aka Death Stroke unmasked. The Head was painted by my friend Martin Hillier,\.

Re: AFM's Custom Slade Wilson aka Death Stroke unmasked (Last page)

Looking good man, really nice head selection for Slade.

Hey guys.
Here is my latest, and I think my last DCD 13" conversion to true 1;6 scale. He will be used in the upcoming project. Was planning to using the Batman Begins figures but the suit is really restrictive when trying to animate. So here he Is, "The Batman" with pic for size comparisons.

Parts used
DCD Kingdom Come Batman Suit. Gloves, and Cape
Hot Toys Muscle body
Hot Toys Batman Begins Head, Belt, & boots

Please enjoy.

Thanks for looking and feel free to comment.

AFM

The neck seems a bit too high. Here are a few more pics after doing a little more work on it.

Latest pics

Re: AFM's Custom The Batman (Last page)

I wasn't loving my last attempt at Batman. So I purchase two of the latest Sideshow DC Comics Batman Heads and got a Young and Old Batman in my efforts. Enjoy the pics.

Young Batman

Side by Side

Old Batman

Old and Young together

Old Batman with Older Superman

Re: AFM's Custom The Batman (Last page)

Can't leave well enough alone, but this time I'm glad I didn't. Here's the finished product. We'll see if it stays this way. Did quite a bit on modifying so Bats will have the full range of articulation. The original body died years ago, so now he has a Avengers Captain America body and boots. Please enjoy the pics.

Re: AFM's Custom Batman A NEW DIRECTION 10-10-14 (Last page)

Batman looks great. I admit I'm a little partial to the two-tone looks of the comics style. But the begins suit looks great with that head. Awsome job man.

Hey Friends,
Thought I would post some pics of my Arkham City Bat Man upper body mod so he now has full shoulder and waist articulation. Enjoy the Pics.

Back