AFM's Custom Power Girl & Supergirl (Last page)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

actionfiguremovies

Super Freak
Reaction score
I was excited to see Hot Toys new Avenger Cap, but the price was too much for me. My solution, make my own. It took quite a few changes but here's the finished product. I went with the ACI Andrew body.
Here's my Avenger Team so far.

Thanks for looking

AFM

DSC07129.jpg

DSC07132.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Ationfiguremovies Customs (Batman Beyond, Nightwing, Batgirl, & Avengers & Cap)

Batman Beyond, Nightwing, Batgirl Customs

BatmanBeyond7.jpg

BatmanBeyond8.jpg

BatmanBeyond2.jpg

BatmanBeyond9.jpg

BatmanBeyond5.jpg

DSC07134.jpg

DSC07135.jpg

DSC07136.jpg

DSC07138.jpg

DSC07137.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Ationfiguremovies Customs (Batman Beyond, Nightwing, Batgirl, & Avengers & Cap)

Hereare some action poses.

DSC07141.jpg

DSC07142.jpg

DSC07143.jpg

Thankd for looking

AFM

Re: Ationfiguremovies Customs (Bane,Batman Beyond,Nightwing,Batgirl,& Avengers & Cap)

I was inspired once again by my SSF brother. In particularly ToneyMeis. Thanks bro.

So here he is, my new and reinvented BANE. Here are some size comparisons. Feel free to comment.

Thanks for looking.

AFM

DSC07146.jpg

DSC07150.jpg

DSC07147.jpg

DSC07151.jpg

DSC07149.jpg

Lovely use of the Comedian as fodder for Bane. Is that a Max Aggression body that you've used?

Also, would you happen to have some more loose stuff espcially the bottom half of the Comedian's suit which you don't intend to use?

Your custom and Bane look kickass!! Very well done! The size is just perfectly big for him. Keep them coming!!!

Lovely use of the Comedian as fodder for Bane. Is that a Max Aggression body that you've used?
Also, would you happen to have some more loose stuff espcially the bottom half of the Comedian's suit which you don't intend to use?

Thanks bro. Yes that is a Triple "H" Maximum Aggression top, but a DCD 13" bottom. I have the holsters that I cut from the belt. PM if you're interested.

Your custom and Bane look kickass!! Very well done! The size is just perfectly big for him. Keep them coming!!!

Thanks. I thought you would also appreciate the Batman Beyond too.

Thanks bro. Yes that is a Triple "H" Maximum Aggression top, but a DCD 13" bottom. I have the holsters that I cut from the belt. PM if you're interested.

Thanks. I thought you would also appreciate the Batman Beyond too.

Beyond looks great, nut I thought the original head was decently nice, aside being too big. It looks clean and has nice structure to it. :wink1: yours has the realism that made the difference, very creative. :clap

More custom work. I been working on making my DC Direct 13" figures to be true 1:6 scale. I've modified and swapped out body part to make them better. So here's my latest mod to my DCD Bizarro.

Thanks for looking.

DSC07624.jpg

DSC07625.jpg

DSC07627.jpg

DSC07628.jpg

DSC07629.jpg

DSC07631.jpg

DSC07634.jpg

DSC07638.jpg

DSC07637.jpg

DSC07635.jpg

Re: Ationfiguremovies Customs (Batman Beyond, Nightwing, Batgirl, Avengers, Cap, Biza

Okay I think just about everyone know I like my heroes to look pretty buffed. I've been working on my cast members and felt my Superman was looking too puny compared to the other heroes. So I made some changes. I'm happy with them, but feel free to comment.

Enjoy

AFM

DSC08035.jpg

DSC08036.jpg

DSC08037.jpg

DSC08039.jpg

DSC08041.jpg

DSC08038.jpg

DSC08042.jpg

DSC08043.jpg

Re: Ationfiguremovies Customs (Batman Beyond, Nightwing, Batgirl, Avengers, Cap, Biza

Do love all your mods but please stick Chris Reeve on a body with slimmer arms. All your other beef cakes deserved to be bigger but Chris didnt need it. Do love what you have done with the dc 13".

Do love all your mods but please stick Chris Reeve on a body with slimmer arms. All your other beef cakes deserved to be bigger but Chris didnt need it. Do love what you have done with the dc 13".

Thanks bro. I'm may change supes's body to a better choice. I'll post pics soon.

Thank you my brother.

Superman's new buffed Kaustic Plastic hero body. I think I'll be sticking with this one. I did have to use a longer neck peg and make the belt longer to fit on this body.

Enjoy
AFM

DSC08289.jpg

DSC08291.jpg

DSC08290.jpg

Last edited:
Back