Admiral Piett 12" figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been waiting for a Piett. I've always liked him. I felt he was the most memorable Imperial Officer.

screencaptureeu6.png
piettbtmda2.jpg

Its the lighting. Wait till we see better pics. I bet its a great likeness.

The collar is not even and the plastic hat looks gay. I hate to always bash SS but geez this is getting lame. In a series as rich as Star Wars they cant come up with anything better than this????????????? Another human character. In Star Wars lore the Empire was anti-alien but I didn’t know SS has taken this to heart. Maybe SS needs Jesse Jackson’s rainbow coloilition to boycott there merchandise and then we will see some Aliens. Give us Greedo, give is Bossk, give is something besides repeats and easly made lame human characters.

There's been what, 7 or 8 aliens so far? I wouldn't exactly call that anti-alien.:lol

That being said I'm stoked for more Imps but this looks nothing like Piett. May as well be some random sculpt.

Its the paint. If someone sends this to one of our master artists here, you'll see Piett.

The collar is not even and the plastic hat looks gay. I hate to always bash SS but geez this is getting lame. In a series as rich as Star Wars they cant come up with anything better than this????????????? Another human character. In Star Wars lore the Empire was anti-alien but I didn’t know SS has taken this to heart. Maybe SS needs Jesse Jackson’s rainbow coloilition to boycott there merchandise and then we will see some Aliens. Give us Greedo, give is Bossk, give is something besides repeats and easly made lame human characters.
hmmmm..... who was the last figure we got? who was it again? i cant quite remember. oh yeah!!! it was Ki Adi Mundi!!! An alien mind you!!!!! can you believe it?!?!? can you?!?!? An Alien!!!!!:rolleyes:

LOVE this choice!! This guy is a must for me. And this is coming from someone who passed on Praji with no regrets. I always said the two Imperial officers I'd buy would be Tarkin and Piett...but I honestly didn't think they'd do him. Awesome.

hmmmm..... who was the last figure we got? who was it again? i cant quite remember. oh yeah!!! it was Ki Adi Mundi!!! An alien mind you!!!!! can you believe it?!?!? can you?!?!? An Alien!!!!!:rolleyes:

:lol

Well, I would love to see a Bossk as well. Actually, I'd like to see most of the ESB bounty hunters at some point.

I'm really interested in Imperials. The collar is not even but hopefully they'll correct it since this is just a proto, and make a nice figure. Can't wait

what gets me, is that while this may please some, and others may not be interested in it.... instead of being able to say "well I've bought others in the line, but I'm not interested in this character so I'll wait for the next one" ..... we get comments like "this is gay" ...or "what the hell sideshow?!"

unbelievable :rolleyes:

I mean really how can you top off vader!.. Is there really anything? hahaha i agree with darren just wait everyone be paitent. At least sideshow is still PRODUCING this line. not like some others out there.

Excellent choice, but... is THAT Piett????? If his name wouldn't be on the teaser, I would have never guessed it was him. So far, I don't see the slightest resemblance. A pity, since Piett is my 2nd fav Imperial officer, right after Tarkin. Hopefully it is just a trick of the light. More pictures are needed. On the other hand... more pictures didn't really help for Praji either.

Solid choice, never done before... and its a bad guy. I'm in.

I got home really late last night so I'm just finding this out. VERY excited, Piett is probaby my favorite Imperial commander followed by Tarkin, can't wait, and with this news, Tarkin can't be too far off. Granted he was a villain, but there was always something sort of classy about the way Piett commanded the fleet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back