Admiral Piett 12" figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You know what I liked about Piett? He never struck me as a bad guy. He always seemed like an honest guy just doing his job.

Not sure about Piett. I guess unless we get a Tarkin before he ships I will get him.

I honestly had no clue who this guy was until I did a google search. Maybe it is the paint, but I can't recognize him in the figure.

admpiett.jpg

Normally I'd consider a release like this a snoozer, but Piett had some classic moments in ESB so I think he deserves a figure. Looks like he's on the Pro, it'll be interesting to see the price tag. I'm guessing $80.

I keep reading he's on the Pro. Are there more pics somewhere? Written down somewhere? Those slumped shoulders? I only see that one pic does that thing they gave during Spooktacular give you x-ray vision?

I keep reading he's on the Pro. Are there more pics somewhere? Written down somewhere? Those slumped shoulders? I only see that one pic does that thing they gave during Spooktacular give you x-ray vision?

He appears to me to have the double jointed neck.

The collar is not even and the plastic hat looks gay. I hate to always bash SS but geez this is getting lame. In a series as rich as Star Wars they cant come up with anything better than this????????????? Another human character. In Star Wars lore the Empire was anti-alien but I didn’t know SS has taken this to heart. Maybe SS needs Jesse Jackson’s rainbow coloilition to boycott there merchandise and then we will see some Aliens. Give us Greedo, give is Bossk, give is something besides repeats and easly made lame human characters.

You know you are in a Star Wars forum where people instantly point out what is wrong.

I don't see the likeness at all. However, I will reserve judgement (as always) until we have better photos.

And to usmcchet9296: Let's find more mature, big boy words to describe how something looks besides "gay". Thank you.

I like the choice. Now if they just make him more pale and gaunt looking, I'll get one.

You know you are in a Star Wars forum where people instantly point out what is wrong.

:lol Evilface! But yeah this is getting bought fo sho! Come on fellas, if he is half as good as Praji (which he will be) then we are in for a treat.

Looks cool... not sure if he'll be a purchase. But if he came with the helmet so I could approximate this figure I'd be tempted :rock

vintagedscfront.jpg

Looks Great. And what's all this talk of ESB? that pic of him is CLEARLY from ROTJ :rock So perhaops we will get some more ROTJ figures

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back