Admiral Piett 12" figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
im at "item shiping soon" so hopefully it ships tonight. and i dont mind the high CA tax because SS customer service is the best in case anything happens

Shipping and CA tax for me wasn't too bad, $11 on top of the $69.99. But yeah, you could save that $ elsewhere since there's no Ex. Of course, you don't have the awesome SS customer service, just in case.

Yes, but when you consider that most figures are priced at $10 or so cheaper, that means you not only don't have to pay tax and shipping, but usually get the figure shipped to your front door for a few bucks less than the Sideshow list price. As far as CS goes, that's the only downside, but I have yet to run afoul from my retailers of choice. Again, if he were an ex, it'd be a nobrainer. But he's not and I really don't feel like paying an extra 10% + shipping because ********* politicians ^^^^ off too much money on bullshizer. It's like we're importing the damn thing from Thousand Oaks, California. :lol

Got him!

Piett1.jpg

Pretty nice. Surprisingly, the plastic hat this time around might be the one to go with...

Piett3.jpg
Piett4.jpg

The no-futz, straight-from-the-box shot... in bad lighting. :D

Piett2.jpg

Yikes! The ole' boy is gonna need some work...

Head looks good though...if not a little "soft". What do you think, Wor-Gar?

As I suspected, there's a good amount of depth in the bags around his eyes and the sculpt in general that hasn't been showing in previous photos.

Finish on the head looks softer and more fleshy than any head I've seen yet from Sideshow, curious to see how it looks in person.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back