Acrylic Display Case dimensions, prices, vendors

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You need a case for your case with these prices...gotta protect them. When they cost more than what you are putting in it..there is something drastically wrong. Just buy two and keep one in the box.

hi all, those who've purchased from casesforcollectibles, how sturdy/thick are the acrylic cases and are they UV protected? thinking of getting a case for one of my signed items thanks!

I just ordered a case for my Tumbler from everythingplastic.net in Philly. They are right next to where my wife works and really convenient. The case is 1/4" acrylic and 36" x 24" x 14". I am making my own base in poplar plywood and haven't decided how I want it finished. The price was $155.

Oh didn't see this thread until now :)
These are the cases I made over the last few weeks :D
casetumbler.jpg

Dimensions: 26"x34"x14"
casebruce.jpg

Dimensions: 9.5'x9.5"x14"
casexwing.jpg

Dimensions: 16"x16"x8"
You can see the resources I used on how to on my site https://geilsblog.blogspot.com/

PS all cases are using extruded acrylic of 3/16 thickness to give you a better idea

Last edited:
hi guys!!anyone who knows the dimensions for an acrylic case for a doom pf exclusive????
thanks!!

Does anybody know a good site where I can buy display cases in Germany? I didn´t find anything useable on the internet yet. The most sites I found do not produce cases in such huge dimensions needed for sideshow collectibles. Thanks...

hi guys.
i am just about to order 20 cases from a company that will house 1/6 scale hot toys, dragon, enterbay sized figures. each one is 12" squared at the base and 18" in height with a black acylic base. i am going to sell them for £56.99 not including shipping and will on;ly ship to the uk at the mo but will expand out to worldwide if i get enough interest. any one interested can email me and i will pt you down on my waiting list.
thanks guys

Just thought I'd let everyone know that I bought a display case from JR's Custom Acrylics and received it today and I'm very impressed with the craftsmanship and the packing.The shipping box was reinforced with plywood panels to protect it during shipping and the case was wrapped in plastic wrapping and had cardboard spacers to protect it from the wood panels.The case is perfect and I paid about $40 less than what the competition was quoting!:banana

If your looking for a custom display case at a real good price then I can't recommend this place more.The owners name is John Riegle and he's great to deal with it.I know where I'll be buying my display cases from now on.:D

Here's the link: https://home.att.net/~jriegle/acrylicebay.htm

Thank you, this is just what I am looking for and thanks for the dimensions, that save a lot of time.

Very informative thread!

Thanks

Back