ACI Toys: Ringwraith Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Actually think I'm pretty much done, quick crappy not too futzed look before I head out the door.

I'm no customizer by any means so im sure you pros here can do much better than me with this

0ed6579e6a10ebc3024729b50c0f5536.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The little pile of extra material next to him is hilarious.

Even if the nazgul had tattered robes in the film it's very difficult to translate that sort of thing to 1/6 scale; as reefer shark demonstrated in this case "less is more" would have been the better direction.

Thanks guys!

Lol yeah I kinda laughed at the big pile of clippings when I was done too snakes jones

Man I am really happy with this figure, and definitely keeping my pre-order for the armor exclusive. The armor is really what makes the figure.. So solid and nicely painted. Not sure if these phone pics will come across it not, but here's a few

7405ba6fb37893dca00c9119a400df48.jpg

d16cd12ee27132e5f6ec91ca8f445858.jpg

9ee65e2586aece812a07bb4d025c0842.jpg

Fair picture! Thank you!

Actually think I'm pretty much done, quick crappy not too futzed look before I head out the door.

I'm no customizer by any means so im sure you pros here can do much better than me with this

0ed6579e6a10ebc3024729b50c0f5536.jpg

Thanks a lot for the kind words on my pics guys! :)

trimming the frayed edges is a super easy fix, I definitely recommend it to anyone getting this guy

I wasn't going to get this but after being so pleased with Aragorn, I've now got one on the way. I'll certainly be using yours as reference while trimming the frayed edges.

Awesome! Let us know what you think when you get the figure!

I still do wanna get an asmus wraith & steed too

Great photos, and loving how a little trim of the frayed edges can totally improve an already cool figure..I cannot wait for mine to turn up now!! Hoping that it will arrive around the same time as Aragorn, as I live near several old castle ruins, and have found some perfect spots for dioramas :)

we are becoming good barber and fashion designer!! LOL :lol

lol I plan on fully hiding this fact from my daughter when she's older haha

Great photos, and loving how a little trim of the frayed edges can totally improve an already cool figure..I cannot wait for mine to turn up now!! Hoping that it will arrive around the same time as Aragorn, as I live near several old castle ruins, and have found some perfect spots for dioramas :)

dude now there's some shots I'd love to see, looking forward to that

dude now there's some shots I'd love to see, looking forward to that

Hopefully they will come soon - without trying to detract from the post topic - these are couple of pictures of one of them, which is the one I have scouted as the best, as its in the middle of wood, has a stream at the bottom, and overgrown...so could be used for Weathertop or any ruined city of Middle Earth

Back