ACI Toys - 300 - Leonidas

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm definitely looking forward to this and Underworld. I have the Hot Toys Leo, which is great, but would like to see Star Ace do even better. HT was one and done with this line. Maybe SA will actually drill into 300 and 300 Rise.
Leonidas (a couple of new accessories)
Queen Gorgo
Xerxes 9' tall scale (with throne would be cool but probably impossible)
Messenger with skulls of Greek kings (Peter Mensah/Doctore from Spartacus)
Dilios (two portraits)
Immortal (two portraits)
Ephor

Thermistokles
Artemisia

I'd like to see Star Ace pick up the license for Troy because the Pangea didn't turn out that great, and maybe SA would do more characters like Hector, Paris, Agamemnon and Helen. With Hot Toys focused on Marvel, DC and Star Wars movies, it's good to see some of these licenses going elsewhere -- The Matrix, Rocky and Aliens could all use a new producer.

I don't care if it's SA or ACI as long as it's good, and more than one figure. I have been impressed with Star Ace's potter line thus far. ACI's Aragorn is great but they only did a couple of LotR characters with the rest going to Asmus. Also I ended up cancelling the ACI/Pangea Achilles. I just want to hear that somebody is doing one, see something, and know that there are going to be more pieces in the line.

So have HT Leo's hit ebay with absurd prices yet as people try to get the final quick cash in?

Yeah, they shouldn't rush it out just because ACI have announced the license. They should take their time and make the best figure they can, which is probably what they're doing anyway...

Look forward to this.

This would be a good indication on what it will roughly look like with a proper head sculpt.

aci19-4.jpg

aci19-21.jpg

Looking forward to seeing this, always wanted the HT but would never pay the kind of money it is now :(

Interesting. But there's no way they both have the 1/6 license in the same markets. Unless the 300 brand manager is an idiot.

Back