ACI Toys - 300 - Leonidas

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If the body will have hidden joints like the HT figure, maybe I'll be in the game.

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

Have ACI made a muscle body yet where the colour of the arms actually match the colour of the torso?

Out of four different bodies I only have one where they do (Verus).

They are already release something similar before

011925fgnw0pyzzvhsss0h.jpg

I have no doubt their accessories and outfit are good but they never make a good figure with likeliness. Their Aragorn not looks that good. Also Hot Toys give 2 headsculpts, lets see what they can offer

I have no doubt their accessories and outfit are good but they never make a good figure with likeliness. Their Aragorn not looks that good. Also Hot Toys give 2 headsculpts, lets see what they can offer

View attachment 211051
Pic courtesy of Niko

:horror:horror

What?!?!? With a little futzing, their Aragorn looks incredible. Their Leonidas should be stellar.

Yea, I always thought that aside from the rare occasion like SS & HT agreeing to share a license, only one company can be the license holder for a particular scale in a particular market. I think the grade of figure could be a loophole i.e. SS//HT have the 1/6 high end SW license and Hasbro has the 12" low end

I was under the impression that Star Ace only had 300:ROAE based on the banners they've shown at cons. Did I miss something? Did they ever announce that they had the license for pt.1?

I want Xerxes.
Proper scale.

Hell yes

That's just someone defending their HT doll. :lol

I'm sure ACI will knock this out.

LoL I am not defending anything, in fact I never have opportunity to own that holy grail HT leonidas. So I want its turn out good

Dont get me wrong, everything on their Aragorn is amazing but headsculpt seems off. Their headsculpt is my biggest concern . I bet if HT make something like that, people will go full ape**** though. Othwerwise please let it be good

That doll is anything but a "holy grail".

I hope this comes out great for those that don't feel like paying out of the ass for an outdated, overrated and overpriced HT rubber doll.

That doll is anything but a "holy grail".

I hope this comes out great for those that don't feel like paying out of the ass for an outdated, overrated and overpriced HT rubber doll.

Market disagrees with you. :wink1:
But yeah, I wouldn't pay what they're asking for HT's Leonidas nowadays.

I think to each their own! The aci one can turn out great too and that's good! The reason why ht ones are so highly priced is cause there are just so few of them available in great condition. The rarity element probably spikes the cost even further.

For me if they do artemisia / that's what I am really interested in cause am quite happy with my ht Leo. If the aci Leo turns out way better I can do with one more Leo in my collection not a problem :)

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/.../137019-leon-911-partial-collection-40-a.html

we are improving, and you could see our recent releases and coming products pictures.
But, thanks for your interests and comments!

LoL I am not defending anything, in fact I never have opportunity to own that holy grail HT leonidas. So I want its turn out good

Dont get me wrong, everything on their Aragorn is amazing but headsculpt seems off. Their headsculpt is my biggest concern . I bet if HT make something like that, people will go full ape**** though. Othwerwise please let it be good

This and Star Ace. Should be fun.

Update. Apparently Star Ace has none of the licenses to 300. A collector asked ACI directly. ACI has licenses for both films.

Star Ace has licenses for both films. Unfortunately these days studios won't grant exclusive rights unless you pay a LOT of money.

Back