ACI Toys - 300 - Leonidas

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Coincidentally, OneSixthKit showed this on his Facebook on 11th June:

13321631_553260938186326_8091464403305167966_n.jpg

Asked ACI on facebook if this project was still happening or if it has been scrapped.

ACI: Sorry that product is scrapped at the moment because of some policy changes in Warner Brothers. Sorry about that.

Looks like its either the Star Ace or pay $800+ for the Hot Toys version:slap

Asked ACI on facebook if this project was still happening or if it has been scrapped.

ACI: Sorry that product is scrapped at the moment because of some policy changes in Warner Brothers. Sorry about that.

Bummer .....

Wow that sucks big time. Was really looking forward to this one. I just don't like the Star Ace body or helmet.

Thanks for asking them about it :hi5:

Wow that sucks big time. Was really looking forward to this one. I just don't like the Star Ace body or helmet.

Thanks for asking them about it :hi5:

I hear ya, that's how I feel too, looks like I won't have a Leonidas in my collection. I can't bring myself to pay for the HT version its just ridiculous what people are asking. And the Star Ace version just looks to cheaply made especially for $250!

I hear ya, that's how I feel too, looks like I won't have a Leonidas in my collection. I can't bring myself to pay for the HT version its just ridiculous what people are asking. And the Star Ace version just looks to cheaply made especially for $250!

i agree... but i mentioned over in the star ace thread... i bet you could pull off a pretty good looking figure. the star ace figure and replace the body w/ the phicen 33. the body is supposed to be the bomb from the reviews i've seen. it would cost you around $330 to pull it off... but you could sell the other body and even then you're at a 1/3 of the price vs. the hot toys. bet it would look dam near identical.

i agree... but i mentioned over in the star ace thread... i bet you could pull off a pretty good looking figure. the star ace figure and replace the body w/ the phicen 33. the body is supposed to be the bomb from the reviews i've seen. it would cost you around $330 to pull it off... but you could sell the other body and even then you're at a 1/3 of the price vs. the hot toys. bet it would look dam near identical.

You got to post some pics if you do this!!!

I wonder if after some time passes if ACI will release this under their Pangaea line and call it "Spartan King" or something like that

I wonder if after some time passes if ACI will release this under their Pangaea line and call it "Spartan King" or something like that
I was thinking something similar, but that would be way too bold a move I feel, after having the attention of the license holder.

He's not the only one interested in seeing this.

lol

i know! i'm pretty sure if this works out and looks right that phicen will have their hands full w/ orders! ;)

i picked up the star ace for $195 off evil bay yesterday... and the body was $86... so i'll be in it for $281. prolly sell the body for around $25 so i'll be all in at around $250 for the equivalent of hot toys if it all goes well.

lol

i know! i'm pretty sure if this works out and looks right that phicen will have their hands full w/ orders! ;)

i picked up the star ace for $195 off evil bay yesterday... and the body was $86... so i'll be in it for $281. prolly sell the body for around $25 so i'll be all in at around $250 for the equivalent of hot toys if it all goes well.

Do you have any pictures of this body swap?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back