1/6 [ ACI Toys ] 1/6 Roman General Armour Set & Costume Set ACI754A & ACI754B *Updated*

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: [ ACI Toys ] 1/6 Roman General Armour Set & Costume Set ACI754A & ACI754B *Update

from what I hear that's a great body to use.

Re: [ ACI Toys ] 1/6 Roman General Armour Set & Costume Set ACI754A & ACI754B *Update

Meanwhile, I'm just waiting for this set to come out. Some goofy looking **** right here.
yturena6.jpg

Meanwhile, I'm just waiting for this set to come out. Some goofy looking **** right here.
yturena6.jpg

This makes me want to make a 1/6 custom Mad Max figure with a Russell Crowe HS!

Guys, this is going to my first kit-bashing so I need some veteran advice on which body to use. Tentatively I am leaning towards ACI Christian Caucasian. Is there an even better body for the roman general in your opinion?

I think that body may be too muscular for the armor/clothing, further it's not articulated all that well. The original figure was built on a knock-off True Type. . . so you can get one of those anywhere. There's a new MX 02 body from Very Cool, that's knocked-off from the newest TT, so that's probably the best bet at this point.

Just ordered this! So glad to be spared from the horrible after market prices.

I po this too. I really want a Maximus figure but I prefer his gladiator leather outfit with his helmet. What are the chances of ACI making it?

I po this too. I really want a Maximus figure but I prefer his gladiator leather outfit with his helmet. What are the chances of ACI making it?

I would not put it out of question. His general outfit is what I am going for because it is the most intricate. I really look forward to when the set comes out!

What body works the best for this? Is it suited for a generic Truetype? or does it need an ACI type body?

I would not put it out of question. His general outfit is what I am going for because it is the most intricate. I really look forward to when the set comes out!

What body works the best for this? Is it suited for a generic Truetype? or does it need an ACI type body?

I'm pretty sure you can use either. As long it's not a Arnold type body lol.

Just caught the end of this in a&e. Can't wait for the set!

I hope they make that set as well; I mean who wouldn't want that bada$$ helmet for Gladiator? Until then, straight up General pimping. I think Aci body is good for general but if they do make Gladiator helmet kit, might hafta go seamless

For sure you gotta go seamless with Gladiator outfit.

I hope they make that set as well; I mean who wouldn't want that bada$$ helmet for Gladiator? Until then, straight up General pimping. I think Aci body is good for general but if they do make Gladiator helmet kit, might hafta go seamless

I bought this head sculpt off ebay... and holy crap! It is easily one of the best secondary market heads I have ever purchased. The paint and texturing are top notch!

Now I just have to wait until ACI releases the Armor sets and I will be good to go!

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Custom-1-6-Russell-Crowe-Head-Sculpt-FOR-Roman-General-Maximus-GladiatorNEW/261397118412?_trksid=p3693.c100102.m2452&_trkparms=aid%3D333008%26algo%3DRIC.MBE%26ao%3D1%26asc%3D20140212121249%26meid%3D8588655217287224046%26pid%3D100102%26prg%3D20140212121249%26rkt%3D4%26

$_12.JPG

That's a nice sculpt. Beard needs to be a bit darker?

That's a nice sculpt. Beard needs to be a bit darker?

It's a little darker on hand. The pic posted is from the auction. You can't tell by the photo, but the detailing in the hair is perfectly done.

That's good to know.

I picked that one up and tbh wasn't as impressed with it as I expected to be. Crowe must be a tough likeness to capture because none of the attempts have been spot on. It's by far the best available though imo, and at a good price too.

He was thinner than. He's gain a couple pounds now :lol it's a decent sculpt.

I picked that one up and tbh wasn't as impressed with it as I expected to be. Crowe must be a tough likeness to capture because none of the attempts have been spot on. It's by far the best available though imo, and at a good price too.

I feel like the Jor El was spot on. I think this sculpt derived off that and thinned the cheeks and changed the hair. I personally think they did a great job on it. I have seen similar sculpts to this one on ebay, but the one I got does it best from what I have seen. I am sure they will restock. The price point is also great.

sa8yva3a.jpg

KP. So we are getting a colosseum Max.

Back