1/6 [ ACI Toys ] 1/6 Roman General Armour Set & Costume Set ACI754A & ACI754B *Updated*

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: [ ACI Toys ] 1/6 Roman General Armour Set & Costume Set ACI754A & ACI754B are com

Awesome HS, going to order one as well...

EDIT: wait a minute, the original body has no neck, right?

Re: [ ACI Toys ] 1/6 Roman General Armour Set & Costume Set ACI754A & ACI754B are com

Dear all,
I made a mistake!
The costume set must including "wolf skin" with the cloak.
Apologies!

Enjoy!
Bryan

ACI-754B 1/6 Roman General Costume Set

aci-754b-1.jpg

aci-754b-2.jpg

Re: [ ACI Toys ] 1/6 Roman General Armour Set & Costume Set ACI754A & ACI754B *Update

This will sell very well...

Guys, any recommendations on what body type to use with the above linked HS?

Re: [ ACI Toys ] 1/6 Roman General Armour Set & Costume Set ACI754A & ACI754B *Update

I posted it right after I saw the suggestions above ;) Sorry , didnt know how to delete the comment

I posted it right after I saw the suggestions above ;) Sorry , didnt know how to delete the comment

You can delete posts in the 'edit post' options :)

You can also pre order both sets at onesixthkit.com along w the custom Crowe sculpt w a 30% deposit. It
cheaper there than ebay and free delivery.

^ Never ordered from there. Its very tempting. Is that a reputable place?

So is there a place people are generally ordering from? I may have to pick this set up.

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Tapatalk

Last edited:

It is a webstore started by a very reputable ebay seller - Iyiyyy . I have ordered many times from him.

Ah. I've bought from him too. Still, I feel just a little uneasy putting money up front. They seem to be the cheapest too. I remember reading something in a thread when the full set was being shipped that some people didn't receive theirs. What was that all about?

Anybody here ever order from vantange collectibles? So far best price I've found on both sets.

Alright, I've seen that there have been two sources sited here for the headsculpt, the hs from davincisiman here and the one available from one sixth kit. These are actually different. Which one seems to be the better choice?crowe1.jpgcrowe2.jpg

The HS sold by davincisman looks better to me. I think it looks more lifelike and has better likeness to Russell Crowe.

I've seen September for these sets, what have you guys been seeing?

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Anybody here ever order from vantange collectibles? So far best price I've found on both sets.

Vantage collectibles is a member here though I've never ordered from them. Wait and you might see a better value from someone else.

Alright, I've seen that there have been two sources sited here for the headsculpt, the hs from davincisiman here and the one available from one sixth kit. These are actually different. Which one seems to be the better choice?View attachment 111523View attachment 111524

The first looks much better, I've seen it on 2 different sellers on ebay. Im just not sure yet if they'll match the quality of the pics

Both are lacking but I think the second has more of a resemblance to Crowe.

Back