1/6 [ ACI Toys ] 1/6 Roman General Armour Set & Costume Set ACI754A & ACI754B *Updated*

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: [ ACI Toys ] 1/6 Roman General Armour Set & Costume Set ACI754A & ACI754B *Update

Bought the shepherd on eBay as well, from Hong Kong and it's resin and 1/6. Apart from the pose being different, it looks very similar in finish from what I can tell of the photos.

Re: [ ACI Toys ] 1/6 Roman General Armour Set & Costume Set ACI754A & ACI754B *Update

Bought the shepherd on eBay as well, from Hong Kong and it's resin and 1/6. Apart from the pose being different, it looks very similar in finish from what I can tell of the photos.

Is it a Leonardo Collection resin statue?
Can you post a link?
Thanks.

Someone posted some pictures of the black armor on FB and it looks great.

Ugh.. this set has been such a pain. As one or two others have said.. mine came without any of the straps attached to the swords (and no buckles). Also only have rings on one side for each sword.. lousy QC..

Man, I can´t find Set B anywhere,...someone please help me out with a link or a sale! Seems like they made a lot more SET A than B.

Ok, necro bump, but i finally got my hands on this yesterday (thanks to a friend). My new favorite, by a mile. Like, everytime i see him i feel like i could sell my entire collection and just keep this one lol.

G1.jpg
G2.jpg
G5.jpg

Back