1/6 [ ACI Toys ] 1/6 Roman General Armour Set & Costume Set ACI754A & ACI754B *Updated*

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: [ ACI Toys ] 1/6 Roman General Armour Set & Costume Set ACI754A & ACI754B *Update

you could put some type of putty in there and then color it up, I don't really see what they were trying to do, it is weird.

thats the direction I was leaning too.

Re: [ ACI Toys ] 1/6 Roman General Armour Set & Costume Set ACI754A & ACI754B *Update

The Frost, sometimes it makes the blade stick.

gotta work on the helmet fitting on the head.

is this costume would be compatible with Kaustic plastic body ?

Well done. My body should be here from Singapore on Tuesday or Wednesday and I'll take a stab at putting mine together. Something I did for the helmet, I put a strip of the "soft" half of velco strip along the back to help keep the helmet stable and so far, it works pretty well.... I 'll post my pictures later in the week of my completed figure. Was it hard to put together?

20150215_161611_zpsbjeflo2e.jpg

20150215_162044_zpsxiohyqfv.jpg

That's a good idea.
The helmet is way too big to fit with the custom head.

nice, I'll def try that little hack....good idea

View attachment 162016

View attachment 162017

New pictures on Pangaea Toy's Fb page. Looking great!

The ACI Gladiator General vB sculpt is looking really good. Seems a tiny bit off around the jawline, a little sharp from cheek to jaw in some pics - but I think it's the best Maximus sculpt yet. I might pick this up to replace my modded Jor-El sculpt.

hey guys, with the fur cape that he has, how are you guys placing it on him ?

You take the laces, drape them over his shoulders and under the arms, and then tie them up behind his back.

"What we do in life, echoes in eternity!"

IMG_3543_s.jpg

Received my set today and I have to admit, putting the sheaths on has been a hassle. That's all I have left to do and gave up twice already. :slap :lol

Just jumped on parts for this in the past couple of days and it's turning into a really expensive figure even with the lowest price I found for the armor/clothing set. ;)

Does anyone have any updated shelf pictures, possibly with any backgrounds or other diorama details? I picked up a shield to weather and put on the ground as well as a German Shepherd to pose along with him, now just trying to come up with ideas for a background and floor covering.

Anyone here order the exclusive black armour from ACI or eBay?

No black armor, but the golden one arrived today from Hong Kong - nice fast delivery.

Before I fit the parts to a body I really want to fill those annoying holes on the front - as seen in so many photos, the one on the figure's left side (right side of photos) is lower than the other and always visible in typical poses.

I've pretty much decided to do a forest background as there are some nice starter images with Creative Commons licensing available on Flickr. I'll do some dirt, leaves and wood for the ground cover at some point. Those articulated Asmus horses are also looking pretty nice - I'd love to get one and repaint it black.

Here's the awesome German Shephard I picked up to pose with this figure - I plan to grey him up to make him closer in appearance to the dog in the movie (which is supposed to be wolf).

Anyone here order the exclusive black armour from ACI or eBay?

I ordered it from Cotswold and they just received it this week.

Here's the awesome German Shephard I picked up to pose with this figure - I plan to grey him up to make him closer in appearance to the dog in the movie (which is supposed to be wolf).

Where did you find this german shepherd?
Is it 1/6 and is it plastic or resin?
I have bought this one (resin) but I want to check other options.

Back