1/6 [ ACI Toys ] 1/6 Roman General Armour Set & Costume Set ACI754A & ACI754B *Updated*

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: [ ACI Toys ] 1/6 Roman General Armour Set & Costume Set ACI754A & ACI754B *Update

My order still hasn't shipped from monkey depot. They must have been the last to get them.

Re: [ ACI Toys ] 1/6 Roman General Armour Set & Costume Set ACI754A & ACI754B *Update

Ok so my Order for the helmet and armor has shipped but not the clothing. Weird.

Ok so my Order for the helmet and armor has shipped but not the clothing. Weird.

Hey dude im trying to pm u for payment but ur inbox is full :)
I wanted to add rock n roll to the batch :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BBTS has them both up for PO again!
I jumped all over them this time!

Dear friends, can you help me with this?

I already purchased this kit and the HS that looks a lot more like Russel Crowe...
$_12.JPG

But I´m not sure which body how I use in order to get the figure looking good.

Can you please indicate the best body in market that I could use?

Regards,

I used a True Type narrow shoulder clone.

you def want a narrow body. NO MUSCLE BODY.

I have a question for those who bought these kits.
Does the armor go on easier than the one that came with the figure?
I tried putting the armor together and the holes don't seem to line up and the shoulder pieces seemed warp.
Any tips on how to put this together?
Any YouTube vids?

Maybe you should try aci bruce body

is the helmet fit properli on this sculpt?

I have a question for those who bought these kits.
Does the armor go on easier than the one that came with the figure?
I tried putting the armor together and the holes don't seem to line up and the shoulder pieces seemed warp.
Any tips on how to put this together?
Any YouTube vids?

I had the same problem with my figure.
The armour was misaligned and the shoulder pieces were warped... the only solution was to glue the damn thing together.

any of you gents gonna swap for the ACI convention exclusive black armor ?

me too! I think it will look like the Emperor's armour in Gladiator movie

any of you gents gonna swap for the ACI convention exclusive black armor ?

me too! I think it will look like the Emperor's armour in Gladiator movie

im on the fence with the exclusive black armour! i belive maximus was in the orginal gold/bronze armour most of the time.

Here's mine. Finally arrived. 10937293_10155201168970157_1989527743_n.jpg
10947873_10155201316415157_39663348_n.jpg

Amazing set. stunning.

Pissed ordered my set and the leather that holds the swords is not attached and there are no buckles. Also missing rings on the sword sheath. Dam them!

Okay, little help here. I got my set finally, I had an ACI hoplite body, NO WAY was the red tunic/shirt going on that body. Tried for at least 10 minutes. Got the bright idea to try and take one of the arms apart and ended up snapping an arm off. Whoops. There goes that body. So I then put him on a HT's true type. Got almost everything on but I'm missing a neck post for that body so I have to wait for one to arrive. I got the big sword on his left side with no problem but how do I attach the smaller sword to his right side? Also I don't know if I have the wraps that go on the hands either. I'll have to check on that. I laced up the vest all the way and man did that take forever. All and all I'm really loving it.

Try and attach the armor later on today.

Dear all,

Our coming soon products:

ACI-754A 1/6 Roman General Armour Set
ACI-754B 1/6 Roman General Costume Set

Thanks
Bryan

ACI-754A 1/6 Roman General Armour Set

aci-754a-1.jpg

aci-754a-2.jpg

ACI-754B 1/6 Roman General Costume Set

aci-754b-1.jpg

aci-754b-2.jpg

OH S*****, I just realized I put the leather vest on backwards. OMG!

Hi everyone I need some advice, I know the original ACI release has hooks on the chest to hold the shoulders on. The recent outfit only sets, however, those hooks were removed and in their place....holes were left. Anyone who has recently used the recent set, have you done anything to obscure the chest holes (the one on the left is lower then the one on the right) and if so...what did you do?

20150206_192136_zpsx6j1a7vi.jpg

20150206_192247_zpsh4yzhmnc.jpg

you could put some type of putty in there and then color it up, I don't really see what they were trying to do, it is weird.

Back