About time I introduced myself I guess.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

somethingbrite

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Hi,
I'm a Brit living in Sweden (deep south, near Denmark)

Quite new to the whole 1/6 scene but getting sucked further in with every passing week.

Long admired the work of Sideshow etc and would always check them out when visiting my favourite comic store type places but never picked one up until quite recently.

I never really stopped going to toy stores ever, but parenthood provided the justification to buy more and more Hasbro Star Wars stuff.
I guess the Black Series 6" line was my gateway drug into 1/6 collecting. The Orange Pauldron Sandtrooper and subsequent Stormie's were just too cool.
The Hot Toys Stormtrooper release finally pushed me over the edge and here I am...

Since December 2015 I have managed to pick up HT Stormie, R2D2, Stormtrooper Luke, and have ANH Leia and Obi-Wan on pre-order.
Presently also awaiting delivery of Sandtrooper and an Art Figures Heavy Armored Special Cop (got lucky finding that)
Will need to check finances, but I totally need a Han, not sure about Chewie but...
Oh god the list is endless because I need another Sandtrooper, totally need at least one more Stormie (it's gonna have to come from the aftermarket sadly. All sold out) and Vader...
and then of course there is VTS' New Epoch Cop and I just saw a V from V for Vendetta that looks really neat.

It seems to be a slippery slope.

:welcome1: to the :FREAK: show!
wavesmile.gif

:welcome1: Nice to have more Swedes on the board. (or atleast someone living in Sweden :wink1:)

Back