ABC's "Marvel's: The Inhumans"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: INHUMANS - Nov 2, 2018

Apparently Vin Diesel tweeted another picture with him standing in front of the phrase: "Are you Inhuman?"

Apparently Vin Diesel tweeted another picture with him standing in front of the phrase: "Are you Inhuman?"

Saw it yesterday, he should just come out and just say he's black bolt already, these teasers are getting redundant.

This will be interesting....Inhumans can bridge the gap between Earth and Marvel Space (considering the Inhumans live on Earth...or are they on the Moon now in the comics? Wherever). I wonder if they'll have them created by the Kree like in the comics. I'm interested to see where they're going with this...

Vin could be a good Black Bolt. The role is going to be extremely physical since Bolt doesn't speak unless he wants to obliterate things.

I'm sure the movie will have the underlying race/appearance/discrimination theme...

I'd be fine with Vin as Black Bolt as long as he doesn't just sit around brooding and actually "acts" with his eyes and body language. Also hopefully they'll put together a nice costume design for BB and all the Inhumans. Somehow I don't think they are going to go with the whole cowl thing since it serves no practical purpose. Meduse should be pretty cool, although the hair will obviously need to be CGI. Triton and Karnak should both be visually interesting. They should create one or two new Inhumans specifically for the movie. Maybe a female with wings and some kind of a big, furry, feral character that could go toe-to-toe with Hulk. Since FOX isn't going to let X-Men go, that could kind of cover Angel and a Beast/Wolverine hybrid character.

This will be interesting....Inhumans can bridge the gap between Earth and Marvel Space (considering the Inhumans live on Earth...or are they on the Moon now in the comics? Wherever). I wonder if they'll have them created by the Kree like in the comics. I'm interested to see where they're going with this...

Vin could be a good Black Bolt. The role is going to be extremely physical since Bolt doesn't speak unless he wants to obliterate things.

I'm sure the movie will have the underlying race/appearance/discrimination theme...

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Oh cool. I don't watch it so I don't know all the details.

Caught the first few episodes and wasn't too impressed. It'll be a Netflix marathon watch for me when I'm bored. I'm looking forward to the Marvel Netflix series though like Daredevil.

Re: INHUMANS - July 12, 2019

I don't see how this can last sooner or later they are going to have to use these characters once the infinity war is over.

Agents of shield and still keep the inhumans just as long as they never show the royal family which are the only inhumans we care about anyway and who would be the main characters in the planned movie.

Agents of shield why is that show still on its typical network TV stuff I can't see them derailing another potential blockbuster like they did with GoG in favor of this crappy show.

And people were pissed that the DC TV universe is split from its movie world haha .

Arrow and the Flash typical CW shows aimed and the teen audience sprinkled with comic book character against a background to teen romance those show are so cheap in all aspects from production, acting to actually story. And the want these actors in star in the movie oh hell no.

One more thing so if they are indeed removing the inhuman then what are they 3 new movies they are coming out with in 2020.

Last edited:
Re: INHUMANS - July 12, 2019

Looks like it was just a rumor.

I'll state simply that the rumor is not true. I went directly to an unimpeachable source, who told me that the film division is still planning to make the film, and there are certain elements of the "Inhumans" universe that have been declared off-limits to the "SHIELD" people as a result.

Read more at Marvel is indeed still releasing Inhumans to theaters in 2019

Back