ABC's "Marvel's: The Inhumans"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: INHUMANS - Nov 2, 2018

"might not make it to see this movie....getting old. Talk to the baby." - Father Time

Looking forward to Black Bolt.

Maybe we will finally get a Lockjaw figure in some form.

Marvel made GOTG bigger than the Fantastic Four, let's see if they can now trump the X-Men with another group of third stringers.

I don't know if the source material lends itself to the kind of success that GOTG experienced, but who knows what Marvel really has in mind here. The fact that the Inhumans are getting a movie at all is pretty ****ing crazy to think about.

But you know something I really would love to see Marvel Studios do, in order to try and humiliate their comic movie competition?

mn2Fn41.jpg

Marvel could do their own Justice League without actually having access to the Justice League, and I'm sure would do the DC characters more justice than WB will.

if they allow these freaks of the comic world to have a movie, they better have a WWH, that's all Mr. Green gonna say. they're probably building the environment or character development for hulk to SMASH!!!

Marvel made GOTG bigger than the Fantastic Four, let's see if they can now trump the X-Men with another group of third stringers.

Topping the box office in 2022: "Sleepwalker and Darkhawk" and "Solo : While Solo Lives, Terror Dies!"

And in 2023, #1 for the year, bringing in $2.4 billion:

YOPTa0L.jpg

Topping the box office in 2022: "Sleepwalker and Darkhawk" and "Solo : While Solo Lives, Terror Dies!"

And in 2023, #1 for the year, bringing in $2.4 billion:

YOPTa0L.jpg
I expect we'll see a slew of LeapFrog vs. Stiltman films. Of course, the smart move would be to have the end of the Thanos films result in the destruction of the known universe, and its being replaced by the New Universe.

A Kickers, Inc./NFL SuperPro crossover :drool

I wonder how are they going to make this film work? Is Black Bolt going to be the protagonist? He can't talk. How do you make a film with a protagonist who doesn't speak? My guess, either they change that and he talks in the film or he'll be the Cyclops of this film series, meaning he's the leader of the team, but someone else is the main character, like Wolverine in the X Men films, even though he's not the leader of the team.

I wonder how are going to make this film work? Is Black Bolt going to be the protagonist? He can't talk. How do you make a film with a protagonist who doesn't speak? My guess, either they change that and he talks in the film or he'll be the Cyclops of this film series, meaning he's the leader of the team, but someone else is the main character, like Wolverine in the X Men films, even though he's not the leader of the team.

Medusa always talks for him in the comics, i personally can't wait for Black Bolt always loved his character. I bet story wise his brother will be the villain with the Infinity War being a larger picture threat. Gonna need a great actor to portray him without speaking tho...which is why I think it wont be Vin.

I've been doing some research on the Inhumans and am having a hard time determining what is/are the definitive Inhuman tale/tales. Any recommendations? I notice there is an oversized hardcover titled "Inhumanity." Is that what most fans are into or is it the older stuff?

Two Fantastic Four arcs are the most "definitive" stories I'm familiar with. The first are the string of issues prior to the first appearance of Galactus, which was their first appearance. Medusa (previously of the Frightful Four) gets hunted down by Gorgon for reasons the FF don't understand, and hijinks ensue. The other is the storyline from Byrne where they move their headquarters to the blue area of the moon.

The moon thing sounds vaguely familiar. I read Byrne's entire FF run but that would have been about 20 years ago now. Thanks.

I've been doing some research on the Inhumans and am having a hard time determining what is/are the definitive Inhuman tale/tales. Any recommendations? I notice there is an oversized hardcover titled "Inhumanity." Is that what most fans are into or is it the older stuff?

I don't know about definitive tales, but I loved seeing Black Bold vs Thanos from Infinity #3 and #4 (I like fights :lol) Anyway, I've heard Inhumans volume #2 (12 issue arc from 1998-1999) is a very good story. Volume # 3 is also pretty good, or so I'v been told.

Naaah Vin could do a great job.

And it's kind of fun that he's also doing Groot, one character only requires his voice, the other one requires the rest of him :lol

Back