ABC's "Marvel's: The Inhumans"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I watched this the other day, yeah it's NOT GOOD! Very boring and generic.
This really should've been a big budget movie, if Guardians of the Galaxy can work in that format, so can The Inhumans.

Are these shows like this and “ Gifted “ any good?

Seems Marvel is losing steam in tv aside from Netflix. CW is killing it for DC on tv :lecture

Seems Marvel is losing steam in tv aside from Netflix. CW is killing it for DC on tv :lecture

This is the equilavent of half-assing a 6 month project in just one night, so... it's not good. Gifted looks good and the first reviews have been positive, although it's an X-Verse show and thus not connected to the MCU. Also...

>CW """shows"""
>good

Woo boy, now THAT's a joke! I mean, Defenders, Iron Fist, all those are crap themselves, but the CW ones are on a whole 'nother level. If there's one CB TV Show that was legitimately good, that was Legion.

Re: INHUMANS

I think defenders was ok. Iron fist was a whole lotta MEH.

The only DC tv show i ever watched in full was smallville. Boy was there some crappy parts lol. But i still enjoyed it as a whole. The new ones i never got interest in them. Same for marvel. Love the movies but damn agents of shield i was never interested in. I only youtubed the ghost rider arts lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Defenders is crap, only better than IF at some points becuase of DD and Luke.

AoS had one good season and then started to go down with the whole Inhumans story ark.
The first half of S3's interesting because of good drama and otherworldly stuff.
"The Matrix" episodes of S4 were an entertaining reminder of what the show's supposed to be.

DC CW is like that too - first season or two were solid but then everything went full retard.

I don't know what's the difference between movies and TV in terms of "love this but hate that".
Half of these movies are crap too. If it wasn't for TV I'd be bored out of my mind with superhero stuff.

CW is more concerned with pandering to the gay community than producing a good product these days.

I still like Agents of Sheild.

This show was very boring for 2 full hours.

I think defenders was ok. Iron fist was a whole lotta MEH.

TBH I did a speed-run for both of them. I wasn't gonna waste 13 hours on IF & 8 on Defenders. I ended up turning each show into 2 hours or so. And they were 2 hours too many...

Defenders is crap, only better than IF at some points becuase of DD and Luke.

AoS had one good season and then started to go down with the whole Inhumans story ark.
The first half of S3's interesting because of good drama and otherworldly stuff.
"The Matrix" episodes of S4 were an entertaining reminder of what the show's supposed to be.

DC CW is like that too - first season or two were solid but then everything went full retard.

I don't know what's the difference between movies and TV in terms of "love this but hate that".
Half of these movies are crap too. If it wasn't for TV I'd be bored out of my mind with superhero stuff.

Anything past Daredevil in Marvel Netflix ranges from mediocre to bad, really.

As for AoS, I still thoroughly enjoy it. I hated the Inhumans stuff, but I love all the HYDRA, LMD, Ghost Rider stuff. Maybe it's because I like the source material. As for the rest, I still watch Gotham since it's great fun, and I guess I'll stick with Arrow, considering I've wasted 6 years on it already. Flash I dropped after S2, LoT I didn't even finish S1, Supergirl I never watched, etc, etc. I still have to finish Agent Carter someday though...

CW is more concerned with pandering to the gay community than producing a good product these days.

CW is more concerned with Tumblr ships than anything, relly. Gay, Straight, Bi, it's all about dem ships and pecs!

This is the equilavent of half-assing a 6 month project in just one night, so... it's not good. Gifted looks good and the first reviews have been positive, although it's an X-Verse show and thus not connected to the MCU. Also...

>CW """shows"""
>good

Woo boy, now THAT's a joke! I mean, Defenders, Iron Fist, all those are crap themselves, but the CW ones are on a whole 'nother level. If there's one CB TV Show that was legitimately good, that was Legion.

I'm more excited for The Runaways

Back