Aayla Secura Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally opened mine up last night and she is a beauty. I'm very satisfied and glad I made the difficult choice of adding this non essential character to my collection.

Like others I had to play with the arm to get the lightsaber working but once it did wow!

I also thought her face was painted well. Eyes in the same direction and I had no qc issues. I thought her clothes look good. I thought I wasnt going to like her top cuz out wasn't enough but in person it looks fine.

All in all a great addition to my sw collection

That's great you got a good one! Congrats.

Now, you should post some awesome pics please! :pray:

Did they add a light up feature as a surprised? I don't see a pic on the sideshow's site.

Does that mean Shak Ti will also have a light up feature?

a light feature was not a surprise - the SS response initially was that it was going to be the "regular" light up (not like robo-maul).

But the choice to go with the new technology is a surprise - I don't think SS ever announced it.

a light feature was not a surprise - the SS response initially was that it was going to be the "regular" light up (not like robo-maul).

But the choice to go with the new technology is a surprise - I don't think SS ever announced it.

Very surprised indeed the word at the con was no new tech. If they would announce it early they will grantee more PO sells.

20121214_153419_LLS_zps147ca31a.jpg

20121214_153552_LLS_zpsc277d53f.jpg

some more lightsaber goodies

(red skull was not harmed in the taking of this photo)

Very surprised indeed the word at the con was no new tech. If they would announce it early they will grantee more PO sells.

20121214_153419_LLS_zps147ca31a.jpg

20121214_153552_LLS_zpsc277d53f.jpg

some more lightsaber goodies

(red skull was not harmed in the taking of this photo)

Damn your PF star wars collection is the finest I've seen! :clap very impressive, talon, grevious, chicken leg maul, Aayla, etc. All must haves!

cant wait for her tomorrow ! :) will post pictures next to her boyfriend Fisto ! :)

cant wait for her tomorrow ! :) will post pictures next to her boyfriend Fisto ! :)

Boyfriend-girlfriend.
Sounds nice, but if the Jedi council found out, they would both be sentenced to be thrown into a Sarlacc pit faster than Han drawing his blaster. :monkey1

I am new to this board to post but not to read ;)
I got my Aayla on Wed and she is stunning! Apart from her leg that she leans on had broken so she cant stand safely on her base :( when I put her together to see if everything else was ok, her lightsaber will not work - tried everything but I am thinking it's because of her near on complete severed leg :( shame because she is my favourite piece so far and my first broken one. Got Aurra Sing PF on her way and so worried if she is broken too :S
Does anybody want a guess as to what the returns at Sideshow will do? I am in rhe UK so not easy just to send back.

most likely they will ask you to destroy the statue and send them some pics. they will then send you a new one.

I am new to this board to post but not to read ;)
I got my Aayla on Wed and she is stunning! Apart from her leg that she leans on had broken so she cant stand safely on her base :( when I put her together to see if everything else was ok, her lightsaber will not work - tried everything but I am thinking it's because of her near on complete severed leg :( shame because she is my favourite piece so far and my first broken one. Got Aurra Sing PF on her way and so worried if she is broken too :S
Does anybody want a guess as to what the returns at Sideshow will do? I am in rhe UK so not easy just to send back.

Oh no, sorry to hear that.
Definitely get a hold of them to let them know.
They'll tell you the necessary steps to follow.

Great pics mystolle. I got mine yesterday but haven't had a chance to open her yet. Hopefully later tonight. I can't wait to put her next to Talon. pics will follow.

Back