Aayla Secura Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe this has been answered but why does the Clonetrooper helmet have a Lightsaber slash across it?
In the movie she doesn't even get her Lightsaber out in time to defend herself from Order 66.

It is a fail on SS part. As you said, it never happened.

That's why I don't like the EX. It doesn't fit into the story, and honestly, everytime I see the helmet I'm reminded of the scene when they turn their backs on Aayla and cowardly kill her while she's not looking. So, I prefer to have no helmet. Plus, from a visual standpoint, the non-helmet piece (is it a mushroom or a rock?) looks less cluttered and doesn't take your eye away from Aayla as the helmet does.

Damn your PF star wars collection is the finest I've seen! :clap very impressive, talon, grevious, chicken leg maul, Aayla, etc. All must haves!

chicken legs maul, a must have? really? If there's one dumb Star Wars statue, it's that one. But then again, you yell with every statue that it's a must have.

chicken legs maul, a must have? really? If there's one dumb Star Wars statue, it's that one. But then again, you yell with every statue that it's a must have.

I like the idea behind chicken leg maul but I had to draw the line somewhere

Aayla is a must for me.

I can also do without the EX (clone helmet) for this one.

Cyborg Maul was an easy pass for me including that new spider-looking Maul. :google

chicken legs maul, a Jedi have? really? If there's one dumb Star Wars statue, it's that one. But then again, you yell with every statue that it's a must have.

Thankfully thats your opinion, hes not a must have but he is a fantastic sculpt color choice was odd but the pose really saves it and the mix media IMHO.
Clearly you sound like OT fanboy but I really suggest you read visionaries old wounds it a really good comic.

Myc I love your custom fisto. Throw on a jedi tunic and its a must buy for me. and that darth talon picture where is it from? It looks gorgeous.

Myc I love your custom fisto. Throw on a jedi tunic and its a must buy for me. and that darth talon picture where is it from? It looks gorgeous.

Thank you a lot for that.. the thing is I decide to go with the "underwater-floating" look.. not sure how the Jedi tunic would go with that pose ,, :/

the picture.. I google it..I might have it somewhere on my pc.. shoot me a PM with you email and I send it over to you if you like

Thankfully thats your opinion, hes not a must have but he is a fantastic sculpt color choice was odd but the pose really saves it and the mix media IMHO.
Clearly you sound like OT fanboy but I really suggest you read visionaries old wounds it a really good comic.

Agreed, I bought Maul because of old wounds, but I guess alot of people don't understand where the inspiration for the statue came from and only know of him from Katie Lucas's clone wars craptacular.

Yeah I don't care for the chicken leg maul either. I like everything SW and have read most of the novels bit I just don't get it. I haven'really kept up with TCW or any of the comics but I think after being cut in half that would be the end of maul. A clone maul would've been more likely I think. :dunno

Hey CBG... check my Signature ! ;)

Wow great talent! That Fisto is badass! Love the size of him. You should be working for SS or pcs!

Yes that is the statue that brought me into statues. When I saw the pic in a mag, it blew my mind away! He looks so awesome! Also love the story about it but didn't know when I bought him. I went back to find out about why he had chicken legs. This guy is just plain awesome, much better than any reg maul I think so :)

That's why I don't like the EX. It doesn't fit into the story, and honestly, everytime I see the helmet I'm reminded of the scene when they turn their backs on Aayla and cowardly kill her while she's not looking. So, I prefer to have no helmet. Plus, from a visual standpoint, the non-helmet piece (is it a mushroom or a rock?) looks less cluttered and doesn't take your eye away from Aayla as the helmet does.

I like the trooper helmet, adds to the set up. The story I'm not too worried, as long as it looks cool I'm good with it.

now you're making that sound like that's a bad thing....

oh, and for the record, I do like the PT quite a lot, just not the recent expanded universe crap.

I really don't get the whole not respecting the EU thing. The characters are so varied and so full of depth and creative. We all love the iconic characters obviously from the OT stuff, but honestly the EU stuff is also some pretty creative and great stuff. I just don't think some people are just giving it a try. Some of those stories and concepts from the EU are really fascinating.

I really don't get the whole not respecting the EU thing. The characters are so varied and so full of depth and creative. We all love the iconic characters obviously from the OT stuff, but honestly the EU stuff is also some pretty creative and great stuff. I just don't think some people are just giving it a try. Some of those stories and concepts from the EU are really fascinating.

I agree 100% and think most purists go into these stories/characters with negative preconceived notions. I've always loved the EU stuff, even way back when with the Marvel Star Wars comics.

I love EU a lot !! I mean.. really a lot !! But the Mec Maul is just to much.. they cut him in half and it should be done with him...

How about this GG creation?
GE80287lg.jpg

If they gave Maul mechanical/bionic legs that still looked like his previous legs, I'll admit, I think I would warm up to that a lot more.

As it is now, the legs look unappealing to me, and therefor was an easy pass.

:goodpost:

I love the eu. I love the original but I also believe u need to move forward for the franchise to succeed and because there is so much potential in the sw world, so many stories that need to b told.

Back