Aayla Secura Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got mine today, very disappointed in the quality control. Has 4 problems i noticed. First the thumb holding the lightsaber looks to have been broken and not even attempted to be repainted. Next it has a black smudge mark on the head above the headband and a big one on the stomach. Then on her back looks like some kind of growth. Going to have to request a replacement or she is going back. Any info on where to send replacement requests to Sideshow?

Yeah first time I have had a problem with Sideshow, so I hope I get my replacement. Just filled out the return/replacement form on their website.

Got mine today, very disappointed in the quality control. Has 4 problems i noticed. First the thumb holding the lightsaber looks to have been broken and not even attempted to be repainted. Next it has a black smudge mark on the head above the headband and a big one on the stomach. Then on her back looks like some kind of growth. Going to have to request a replacement or she is going back. Any info on where to send replacement requests to Sideshow?

Wow the hand part is so bad how the hell did this go through QC? :dunno you must return this for a new one! Sorry to hear you have to go through this mess errr...

mine was the same way it didn't work at first with the adapter or the batteries i took her arm off and made sure the contact was okay and same with her foot on the base and eventually got her to work. I hope it continues to work and doesn't fail down the road.

I thought you quit collecting everything and spent all your money on street fighter from pcs! :rotfl ...... But seriously yes I will try to clean the connection are to see if the saber comes on. This is such a pain for a almost 400.00 item.

I thought you quit collecting everything and spent all your money on street fighter from pcs! :rotfl ...... But seriously yes I will try to clean the connection are to see if the saber comes on. This is such a pain for a almost 400.00 item.

Yeah I still have some star wars and have malgus and shaak ti on PO but I am now focusing on street fighter mainly and plan to get all the DC statues and every blizzard statue that comes out but yeah all my money has gone to street fighter as well as mortal kombat statues so I need to slow down on my preorders lol but yeah just keep trying mine worked eventually and still works so just make sure the connections are good but this is the first time I have ever had an issue with light up features on a statue.

Yeah I still have some star wars and have malgus and shaak ti on PO but I am now focusing on street fighter mainly and plan to get all the DC statues and every blizzard statue that comes out but yeah all my money has gone to street fighter as well as mortal kombat statues so I need to slow down on my preorders lol but yeah just keep trying mine worked eventually and still works so just make sure the connections are good but this is the first time I have ever had an issue with light up features on a statue.

Thanks for the help, and yes Jerrys low ES and great sculpts combine with real exclusive parts is pulling me in the game lines.

It took several attempts to get her light saber to turn on. Almost to the point that I thought mine was broke. It finally came on though and now there are no problems...must had to warm up. :huh:

With mine it lights up about 3/4 of the way up and takes a few minutes to light up all the way. Once it does light up all the way I can turn it off and turn it right back on again and the whole thing will light up. If I leave it off for 30 seconds or so it's back to only lighting up 3/4 of the way and has to "warm up" again.

Is this normal for you all as well? Or does yours light up all the way without the need to warm up?

Wow.....
Really nervous on how mine will be when it arrives.
This will be my first and I want it to be perfect.
................SSC...................:slap

Hope everything works out well for you.

Wow.....
Really nervous on how mine will be when it arrives.
This will be my first and I want it to be perfect.
................SSC...................:slap

Hope everything works out well for you.

Thanks. I will keep my fingers crossed that yours arrives trouble free and perfect.

Awesome! Thanks for posting the pictures! Looks like you got a good one.

No problem. Yeah I'm very happy the way mine turned out. To be honest I will probably never use the light up feature but I still want it to work lol.

Oh, and I love the box dimensions! I thought for sure it would fit under my bed and was doing a little dance. No dice though :-( That would have been sweet though if it did.

oh wow.. in normal light she doesnt seems to be so bright blue.. so the darker pictures are the darker blue I wanted for her from the start...

cant wait for mine to see it in person..

oh wow.. in normal light she doesnt seems to be so bright blue.. so the darker pictures are the darker blue I wanted for her from the start...

cant wait for mine to see it in person..

My pictures don't reflect just how dark she is. In person she is a lot darker but my pictures lighten her up way more than she actually is. I think you will be happy when you get her :)

Back