Aayla Secura Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am so happy mine arrived today in great condition.
Was concerned with delivery but all good.
Got a little nervous when placing the pegged foot in its slot which did not align properly. Had to kinda wiggle it in for a firm connection.
Batteries did not work or at least I hope its the batteries, which failed to light the saber up.
It did light up after connecting it to the ac plug.
Someone on this board did ask if you could alter its top fabric.
I did roll up the sleeve a little but it did reveal a sloppy seam at its wrist where the statue is joined.
So to reveal more skin is a no go.

Other than that its my 1st SSC and I must say its fantastic.
:clap

soooo.. I got mine today.... Nr15 !! what a great low number.... and she looks awesome. I was one of those doubters .. but boy having her in hand she looks way much nicer...

just three complaints... 1. her cleavage.. 2. her belly button piercing is not as nice as on the pics of the prototype .. but still.. she looks great .. specially next to talon.. 3. THe excl. Trooper Helmet.. just dosent go with this piece. And because of that piece of ground its going to be hard to display it on another statue.

aayla01_zps394dbd97.jpg

aayla02_zps53189af2.jpg

aayla03_zpsab532cbb.jpg

aayla04_zpsabcae716.jpg

aayla05_zps7267485c.jpg

aayla06_zps1d796302.jpg

DAMN, those are AWESOME pics!!! Huge congrats.

I'm more and more excited to get mine next week. She looks great.

Very surprised indeed the word at the con was no new tech. If they would announce it early they will grantee more PO sells.

20121214_153419_LLS_zps147ca31a.jpg

That is pure awesomeness! :hi5:

I was a doubter too but she looks great. The problem is now all the old PFs look like crap because of the new lightsaber tech.

I am so happy mine arrived today in great condition.
Was concerned with delivery but all good.
Got a little nervous when placing the pegged foot in its slot which did not align properly. Had to kinda wiggle it in for a firm connection.
Batteries did not work or at least I hope its the batteries, which failed to light the saber up.
It did light up after connecting it to the ac plug.
Someone on this board did ask if you could alter its top fabric.
I did roll up the sleeve a little but it did reveal a sloppy seam at its wrist where the statue is joined.
So to reveal more skin is a no go.

Other than that its my 1st SSC and I must say its fantastic.
:clap

Well....
Seems like there is a problem with the light saber that keeps it from lighting up now even with the ac plug.
Guess I will be calling Sideshow on Monday.
/sigh
:(

Nice set up myc!
I never knew how big Kit Fisto really was.

I was a doubter too but she looks great. The problem is now all the old PFs look like crap because of the new lightsaber tech.

Yeah, I wonder if SSC will have a way to upgrade some of their older PFs with the new tech.

soooo.. I got mine today.... Nr15 !! what a great low number.... and she looks awesome. I was one of those doubters .. but boy having her in hand she looks way much nicer...

just three complaints... 1. her cleavage.. 2. her belly button piercing is not as nice as on the pics of the prototype .. but still.. she looks great .. specially next to talon.. 3. THe excl. Trooper Helmet.. just dosent go with this piece. And because of that piece of ground its going to be hard to display it on another statue.

aayla01_zps394dbd97.jpg

aayla02_zps53189af2.jpg

aayla03_zpsab532cbb.jpg

aayla04_zpsabcae716.jpg

aayla05_zps7267485c.jpg

aayla06_zps1d796302.jpg

Wow great pics! Where the heck did that massive kit Fisto come from???? Looks so cool!

I am new to this board to post but not to read ;)
I got my Aayla on Wed and she is stunning! Apart from her leg that she leans on had broken so she cant stand safely on her base :( when I put her together to see if everything else was ok, her lightsaber will not work - tried everything but I am thinking it's because of her near on complete severed leg :( shame because she is my favourite piece so far and my first broken one. Got Aurra Sing PF on her way and so worried if she is broken too :S
Does anybody want a guess as to what the returns at Sideshow will do? I am in rhe UK so not easy just to send back.
I have the same problem but on the left leg, already sent the email to them. Fingers crossed on that.

Maybe this has been answered but why does the Clonetrooper helmet have a Lightsaber slash across it?
In the movie she doesn't even get her Lightsaber out in time to defend herself from Order 66.

Maybe this has been answered but why does the Clonetrooper helmet have a Lightsaber slash across it?
In the movie she doesn't even get her Lightsaber out in time to defend herself from Order 66.

:lol good question, maybe she fought back but we can't see it on the screen? Well if they can bring darth maul back from being chop up in half. You know they can bring anyone back. :wink1:

Beautiful photos - I LOVE Darth Talon but she is so expensive now. Aayla will look nice with Aurra Sing thats on her way and Shaak Ti :)
Waiting on Sideshow to come back with a suitable returns for me - cant wait to have her working!

Back