A warning to anyone who has bought from Store-Rooms

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I didn't see any passwords. Just Emails, Names associated with the email, full shipping addresses and transaction ID's. (as well as the order details (items and cost)).

Oh that's a relief. I read on a different forum that passwords were there also.

I'm not saying someone couldn't have actually HACKED the passwords. But simply from clicking on the Order Management there were no passwords that I saw. Of course, I'm not a hacker. Lol I just wanted to see what information of mine was shown. :(

I think I'm gonna change my paypal and important passwords just to be sure. Annoyingly I can't remember the password I used on the site.

Not a bad idea. I've changed the email associated with Paypal from the email I used at Store-Rooms a while ago anyways. But I can't remember what password I used for them either... I should change that too.

No wonder I've been bombed with spam lately :/ . Well, I changed my passwords from important sites.

Never again...

I got a strange email from freedomhub.net that my info from store-rooms was found on pastebin...

ME TOO. ____!

Even weirder I got an actual PACKAGE today that i swear is from Store Rooms. Honestly i can not for the life of me figure out what it is, I did not order from them.

I'm sure its something I forgot about, I doubt the hackers are sending us all free action figures hahaha

Re: Store-Rooms hacked???

Yeah just found the other thread...

Yeah, probably shouldn't have opened the emails, but how was I to know? I thought it was a mistake. I just ordered a Catwoman 2 weeks ago so I wasn't sure what was going on.

You can open the emails, it's clicking on any links inside that can cause you trouble.

I find it odd that Tay tells people the site was hacked, yet so many people went right to it. There's no way I'd go onto a site if I was warned in that way.

Thanks Tay for the heads up! :1-1:

I got a strange email from freedomhub.net that my info from store-rooms was found on pastebin...

ME TOO. ____!

Even weirder I got an actual PACKAGE today that i swear is from Store Rooms. Honestly i can not for the life of me figure out what it is, I did not order from them.

I'm sure its something I forgot about, I doubt the hackers are sending us all free action figures hahaha

Don't you keep emails of your transactions? I would!

In the US, if something is sent to you and you didn't order it, you can keep it. If you do send it back, THEY have to pay for it.

Glad the thread was posted... got that same email today but knew enough to report it as spam and not click on anything.

Re: Store-Rooms hacked???

I find it odd that Tay tells people the site was hacked, yet so many people went right to it. There's no way I'd go onto a site if I was warned in that way.

Thanks Tay for the heads up! :1-1:

what's even more odd is that people used their work computer and then tried to blame the OP when it was all ____ed up. seriously?? how smart are you guys?? can't you read??

reminds me of that Simpsons episode where Bart keeps getting shocked by the cupcake. he knows he's gonna get shocked but he keeps trying anyway.

Back