A warning to anyone who has bought from Store-Rooms

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This really sucks, so our emails and addresses are out there? I've gotten a ton of spam for the first time ever this past week or so (I have one email address that absolutely never gets spam). I'm guessing this has something to do with it.

Re: WOW.

I edited that message within 30 seconds. My fault though sorry.

Editied the original post. The first message that pops up is bad enough but I wouldn't have posted this thread if I'd have seen what happens after a few seconds on the site.

lused to buy from there all the time. never a problem. l bought some stuff from there last year and got the stuff in the mail 4 days later, that was the fasted shipping l ever had.

Me too. I've never had a problem. The owner is super nice. Even sent me a Christmas gift a few years ago.

???

i've seen "do not go", and i want to heed that.
i've read turd, music, etc.

???

I thought it had to do with the game WoW (which I haven't played in years). The original message was just "Who gets that message."

In some ways it is my fault for clicking an external link, but still...I am a teacher and could get into serious trouble for that crap; I have my work laptop and am at home, so it won't go through the school's firewall and I hope it doesn't effect anything.

As soon as I saw the pop-up message, I ctrl-alt-delete to get the task manager up to shut IE down, but that crap is now on my hard drive. :mad:

Mate , I thought the site was completely fine other than a pop up window with that message. I didn't know it was going to go all out after a few seconds and as soon as I noticed I editied the original post. I'm sorry for what happened but it wasn't intentional.

There was a link to another portion of the site in the first post with where to go to see EVERY single order made on the site. Complete with customer info. It showed Order Numbers, Email address, Names, Addresses and any items you orders with prices and the Transaction ID's all sorted by date.

Basically the Order Management section for the Admins of the side. Just wide open for anyone to take a gander.

I've ordered from them myself several times and was just about to then to find this had happened. I hope spam doesn't start coming in. :slap

I could give 2 ____s about Email Spam. lol I just hope no one does anything with my name/home address.

There was a link to another portion of the site in the first post with where to go to see EVERY single order made on the site. Complete with customer info. It showed Order Numbers, Email address, Names, Addresses and any items you orders with prices and the Transaction ID's all sorted by date.

Basically the Order Management section for the Admins of the side. Just wide open for anyone to take a gander.

Unbelievable. These hackers are such scumbags. Is the link down already :)pray:)?

Well, it's down from HERE.

I'm sure it's still out there. I'm hoping it's been locked down by now though.

edit: Still wiiiide open providing you know the know link. Although I'm sure it's been posted elsewhere as well so who knows how many people have access to our info. When I went to the retail site earlier it re-directed to a 4Chan thread telling every little flying monkey out there to reek havoc so....

Damn, I was wondering where all that recent email spam was coming from. I've bought 2 things from storerooms and they were both of questionable quality.

____ you, StoreRooms.

Back