A warning to anyone who has bought from Store-Rooms

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was wondering why my Spam folder was filling up with more spam than usual. I've only ordered two items from Storerooms last year.

Last edited:
Store-Rooms hacked???

I got a strange email from freedomhub.net that my info from store-rooms was found on pastebin...

I've also gotten 3 email shipping confirmations from store-rooms in the last 24 hours, and I haven't ordered anything... What gives?

Re: Store-Rooms hacked???

What gives is you probably shouldn't have opened those emails. I doubt they are from anyone but the people who hacked the site.

Re: Store-Rooms hacked???

Yeah just found the other thread...

Yeah, probably shouldn't have opened the emails, but how was I to know? I thought it was a mistake. I just ordered a Catwoman 2 weeks ago so I wasn't sure what was going on.

They finally pulled the site down. About time!!

Web Page Unavailable
We're sorry, the web page you are trying to reach is unavailable.

Please contact the website administrator.

We apologize for the inconvenience.​

Found my info there too!!!!

Dammit, I hadn't ordered from them for more than a year! Can't believe it! Sites should be prevented to keep your info after the order unless you give your okay...

Anyway, there was just my Email addy, full name and transaction number, so not such a big deal but it explains the recent spams I've received...

Found my info there too!!!!

Dammit, I hadn't ordered from them for more than a year! Can't believe it! Sites should be prevented to keep your info after the order unless you give your okay...

Anyway, there was just my Email addy, full name and transaction number, so not such a big deal but it explains the recent spams I've received...

Apparently full addresses and passwords and such were also posted :/

Apparently full addresses and passwords and such were also posted :/

I didn't see any passwords. Just Emails, Names associated with the email, full shipping addresses and transaction ID's. (as well as the order details (items and cost)).

I got one from FreedomHub but I didn't open it. I also got some sort of Order Status email from Store-Rooms but I'm not opening that one either.

Back