A Savage Opress PF Please

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know you like that Togruta Alien chick my friend! :D I would love her In PF

Well at first, in the CW movie, I found her a pain in the ass and just an excuse for Lucas to get little girls watch the show. But now at the end of season 3, I think she really is a part of Star Wars. Not the life-action movies, but of Star Wars in general. And man is her new outfit hot :monkey5
Would love her in 1:6 to play with :naughty

Makes me want even Ahsoka Tano in her new outfit and Cad Bane, Coolest bounty hunter after Boba! I'm sure Sideshow is considering these 3 in Premium Format someday in the future.

I'd buy an Ahsoka Tano PF in her new outfit to go with my Anakin PF. :D

older_ahsoka__by_raikoh14-d31gqki.jpg

I wouldn't mind a Savage PF but I would honestly prefer a 1/6 figure of him. Since Sideshow does seem to be including characters from the show (Anakin) it wouldn't surprise me if he shows up sometime in the future.

For the PF's I would actually prefer characters that would probably never see the 1/6 treatment. Like Darth Krayt in his armor. Easily one of my favorite SW character designs ever. Just imagine a Darth Krayt on a throne PF. That would be amazing.

Well at first, in the CW movie, I found her a pain in the ass and just an excuse for Lucas to get little girls watch the show. But now at the end of season 3, I think she really is a part of Star Wars. Not the life-action movies, but of Star Wars in general. And man is her new outfit hot :monkey5
Would love her in 1:6 to play with :naughty

:yess: she is cool indeed! and i loved the vision of her future...

AhsokaTanoOlder.jpg

I'd buy a Savage Opress PF immediately! I love the yellow and black colors on him and that pose in the pic you posted is cool for the PF! Clone Wars is really a great show now and Season 3 is great!
Makes me want even Ahsoka Tano in her new outfit and Cad Bane, Coolest bounty hunter after Boba! I'm sure Sideshow is considering these 3 in Premium Format someday in the future.

SavageOpressFull-TCW.jpg

AhsokaCoA-SWI123.jpg

BaneSidiousHH.jpg

:exactly::goodpost: Icouldnt agree more.

The CW series kills off all of the cool characters so I'm sure he'll be dead before we see a PF or 1/6th figure.

I would love to see a Savage Opress PF. I don't think he's a big enough character in the series at the moment for them to do one, but his story is far from over... So there is still hope.

I'm also a huge fan of the series so for me I would love to see a whole line of Clone Wars PFs done in the animated style. I would hope Ahsoka Tano would be one of the first figures they come up with. I would jump on her in a second. (pun intended, not sure what the age of consent is in that galaxy is though)

Cad Bane would work well too, Count Dooku, and a Captain Rex PF. I would even like to see Ziro, RIP.

Back