A Petition for General Veers!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: A Petitiot for General Veers!!!!

Been posting my desire for a veers character for a long time.

Cool Ex. could be the console panel with holo Vader on it. "You may start your landing."

Or a good way to sell these Officers would be Ex parts that would build Vader's meditation chamber.

Ok, maybe I am dreaming now.

Meditation Chamber for Vader is a dream of mine. But maybe it is too big for 1/6 scale, not sure where many collectors will have a place to display it. Maybe as a diorama...

:lecture :lecture :lecture Instead of clogging up these forums with a bunch of irrelevant "petitiot" threads, it'd be better served to post wants in the Wish List thread. Besides, what good is a petition of 100 freaks gonna do toward expecting to have SS make a figure with an ES of 2000+? :huh

Maybe, at least, we should create a petition requiring freaks to run a spell check on the title before creating a new thread? :p

Word!!!!:lecture

:lecture :lecture :lecture Instead of clogging up these forums with a bunch of irrelevant "petitiot" threads, it'd be better served to post wants in the Wish List thread. Besides, what good is a petition of 100 freaks gonna do toward expecting to have SS make a figure with an ES of 2000+? :huh

Maybe, at least, we should create a petition requiring freaks to run a spell check on the title before creating a new thread? :p

signed! :cool:

Well I opened this thread to find out who the heck General Veers was... if that says anything about his popularity.

Well I opened this thread to find out who the heck General Veers was... if that says anything about his popularity.

Julian Glover aka General Veers (Indy fans will also recognize the actor):

20l18ya.jpg

2ezob5u.jpg

The great thing about Julian Glover is that he signs autographs through the mail (TTM) for fans for free. That's how I got his autograph on this plaque to display with my MR AT-AT SE:

2a5zs51.jpg

fel4qv.jpg

That is really awesome of him to sign autographs like that. Veers while already one of my favorite characters, just went up a notch.

You just need to write a nice letter, include a SASE (IIRC) or some cash for postal costs and the photos you want to be signed. And he always sends them back autographed and also personalized, Mr. Glover is very kind to his fans - the same with James Earl Jones (Vader's voice), Jeremy Bulloch (Boba Fett) and a few others.

I'd be down for a Veers, although I must say, I'd rather us get some other characters before another Imperial Officer.

Ok, ok OK!!! Class dismissed!!

Back