Secondary characters: Star Wars Imperial Officers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Steel

Super Freak
Reaction score
I'm sure this has been requested many times before, but I wanted to specifically focus on the idea of doing a 2-pack of Imperial Officers. While there are certainly other characters that need to be made and should be a priority, this would be a great way to make the most out of the one-time expense of uniforms while only having to use new colors and different head sculpts.

General Veers has always been a favorite of mine, as he was the only Imperial Officer to actually successfully achieve his goal without being choked out for failing, as he shut down the Hoth Base per Vader's instructions.

Veers, Ozzel, Needa, Piett or even a Death Star Trooper could all be done together, perhaps at a lesser cost per figure in an online exclusive, satisfying many hard core fans in the process.

Again, I know there are many other characters that should be a priority, I am just making a suggestion on how SS can make the most of the expense of one figure and pump out several characters in the process, in a manner we as collectors can afford.

Thanks for listening!

Back