General Veers (well, General Somebody, anyway)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kodiak3d

Super Freak
Reaction score
Finished up my General Veers today. He doesn't look much like Veers, but until we get a 1/6 scale figure of Walter Donovan, we're just not going to have a head to match Julian Glover.

Head: I forget. Got it from Monkey Depot I think
Uniform: Hasbro Imperial Officer
Chest: Hasbro Snowtrooper (rank badge 3D printed by me)
Back Armor: random Clone armor
Belt: 3D printed by me
Helmet: modified Hasbro Snowtrooper (I didn't bother with the black around the edge. It's not quite canon, but it looks fine to me this way.)
Veers2.jpg
Veers1.jpg

Actually, I'd like to. I could use a little extra $$$ on the side. My printer can't do super-fine quality, but it does pretty good. Even if my printer isn't capable of the detail you need, there's always Shapeways (which isn't too expensive for small things).

As for my modelling skills, I'm not a pro, but I'm resourceful. :)

Of course, if you just want one of those belt buckles for Veers, I can print those all day long :) I printed it in two pieces, so the design on the front is a separate piece. It prints better that way. I had to sand it down a little to get the ridges out of it from the printing process, but that only took about 5 minutes or so.

Thanks, Izzy :)

The Empire, for all their evil ways, always managed to look cool while doing it. I think I'm going to switch the hands out for some Praji gloves once I can get my hands on a pair. I think it would look better, plus they help hide the fact that the sleeves are a bit short.

Thanks again, I appreciate the kind comments.

The belt went through several iterations before I finally settled on this one. It was always either too tall or too wide or something. I had been trying to do it flat as one piece, but it just didn't look right flat. It had to be curved, and that was when I decided to make it two pieces.

I saw a Headplay Anthony Hopkins head on ebay, that looked like it could be made into a pretty good Veers with a few tweaks.

Back