A New Sneak Peek

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can anyone find the SSC "Ask Sideshow" question where someone asked Sideshow about Anti-Venom specifically? The Anti-Venom idea has been thrown around at SSC before. I can't remember what the answer was, but obviously it was worthy enough to make the "Ask" release.

Last edited:
Could they be redoing Gene again?

wookilar8den154-1-1.jpg
347xl6w.jpg

Can anyone find the SSC "Ask Sideshow" question where someone asked Sideshow about Anti-Venom specifically? The Anti-Venom idea has been thrown around at SSC before. I can't remember what the answer was, but obviously it was worthy enough to make the "Ask" release.

I don't think it's Anti-Venom.

From the 12/4/09 "Ask Sideshow":

Q: Are there any plans for Sideshow to make Comiquettes of Spider-man villains Menace and Anti-Venom?

A: Both are great characters, and both have made a memorable impact in their young careers. Both are on our radar, especially Anti-Venom, but not yet in our planning.

It's definately not Anti-Venom. It's a reptile of some kind. The bone structure around the eye makes it look like a T-Rex.

It's definately not Anti-Venom. It's a reptile of some kind. The bone structure around the eye makes it look like a T-Rex.

Was it ever confirmed if this was a sneak peak for a new Marvel piece?

It looks like the Dragon things from Avatar to me. They grab the marines with there jaws and throw them out of the dropships. Like 90 percent sure thats what it is.

I'm hoping it's a Lizard Premium format. I love that sculpt for the Lizard and it's too fantasy looking for the Dinosauria line.

The more I think about it, the more I think Lizard is perfect for the PF line. A fully sculpted body underneath torn and tattered clothes - it's what the line was made for!

I'm hoping it's a Lizard Premium format. I love that sculpt for the Lizard and it's too fantasy looking for the Dinosauria line.

The more I think about it, the more I think Lizard is perfect for the PF line. A fully sculpted body underneath torn and tattered clothes - it's what the line was made for!

What I'm trying to figure out though is what is the head connected to in the picture? There doesn't seem to appear to be a neck or anything, just a severed head. Maybe it's because it's an early WIP? Or maybe I'm not thinking about it right?

It looks like a Dino to me but man I would love to see some classic Spidey villians from the silver age in staue form.

WHERE THE HECK IS CLASSIC BLACK AND YELLOW DAREDEVIL PF ALREADY

I think the lizard would be great i would be much more excited for this then another from the dinosaur line myself..

Back