A New Hope Han!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Your Order ID is T619424
Please print this screen out for your records.

You placed your order for the following item(s):
Star Wars 12-inch Figures Han Solo: Smuggler - Tatooine - Sideshow Exclusive
Item No: 21701 1 $64.99

Subtotal: $64.99
CA Tax: $0.00
Estimated Shipping: $7.14
Estimated Grand Total: $72.13

Meh, Price went up. i do hope that for the increase, they go with a thinner material for the shirt. But if not, I'll deal :) Learning how to sew anyways.
and now, afet being up for 36 hours, it's time for some much needed sleep.

Great new ordering system. Really like how it volunteers to use my points.

Not so liking another $5 apparrent price bump. HOWEVER, if the $5 price bump is a new strategy for major characters only I like it if it means the obscure characters don't get the price bump.

But if its a $5 all around price bump yet again, not pleased.

Very easy pre-order over all. $65 is a bit high, but if he ends up the same quality as Old Ben I'll be fine with the increase.

Very easy pre-order over all. $65 is a bit high, but if he ends up the same quality as Old Ben I'll be fine with the increase.

I agree, I'm okay with the price hike as long as Sideshow can deliver a figure worth $65. I'm just relieved I got my order in without a problem.

For $65 they really should throw in the Stormtrooper BELT as well. For $70+ bucks we deserve a complete ANH Han.

:lecture

Shall we create a new thread dedicated to the price increase so as not to clutter the Han thread(s) with it?

I got mine!!! :chew

Not too hot on the head scuplt - but its a half decent Han and definately an improvement on Sideshows' last attempt.

You know, the description does say Han Solo: Smuggler - Tatooine.
The stormtrooper belt and blaster don't really go with a Tatooine-themed Han. This just confirms to me that the ST blaster was a mistake and SS gave it too us as an appeasement. I don't expect a ST belt to be added as well.

Back